grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

Just now, TMP said:

Aren't they doing a Stargirl show with Joel Mchale? Weird to have her in this film, especially since the show's meant to be a bigger budget one than the CW shows/Titans

I guess if it works for the movie they don’t care if it’s in a show as well, or maybe she just won’t end up being in the movie.

Speaking of TV shows, since arrow is done next season I hope that can translate into him showing up in a dc movie. 

I'm thinking this might set off a Black Adam based trilogy with all those characters involved. If BA becomes successful I don't think WB/DC and especially The Rock will want to star in a one off as a villain in a Shazam sequel given the kind of power The Rock holds as an actor.  

Edited by DMan7

13 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Still think Black Adam shouldn’t get a movie, just be the villain in Shazam 2 and 3. But the Rock’s ego is too big for Warner Bros. and DC.

Well...it still hasn't...and it may still not...we'll see! 

On 3/8/2019 at 1:39 PM, DMan7 said:

I'm thinking this might set off a Black Adam based trilogy with all those characters involved. If BA becomes successful I don't think WB/DC and especially The Rock will want to star in a one off as a villain in a Shazam sequel given the kind of power The Rock holds as an actor.  

If Legion of Doom is still in the plans, Black Adam could be in a future Justice League film.

On 3/11/2019 at 3:37 PM, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Damn! A Hawkman, Hawkgirl-featuring film starring a Muslim actor?  I am sooooo stoked for this! Dammit, if only we could have had a kickass JL film starring Wonder Woman, Shazam, Aquaman, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, and Vixen, instead of the crap we got. 

Someday we'll get the JL film us DC fans deserved! Seems like we're headed in the right direction finallt! Solo films, then a big team up.

So eventually we'll get a JL film with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Mera... Count me in! Bonus points if they include Blue Beetle, since he's getting a film. 

Also Zeeko Zaki for Hawkman. Sofia Boutella or Eiza Gonzalez for Hawkgirl. 

1 hour ago, Jormungard said:

Dark Age would be nice for a sequel but whatever... I'm rdy for it

Which brings up a good idea. Shazam gets 2 movies, Black Adam gets 2 movies and both of them share the 3rd movie which is the final showdown between the 2 characters which concludes both trilogies at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:39 PM, DMan7 said:

Which brings up a good idea. Shazam gets 2 movies, Black Adam gets 2 movies and both of them share the 3rd movie which is the final showdown between the 2 characters which concludes both trilogies at the same time. 

Shazam V Black Adam: Dawn of...[??]