grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

Just now, belblazer said:

Interesting. "the events of Peacemaker will lead into her involvement in this film."

I remember that the original Gavin O'Connor script for the SS sequel featured Black Adam as villain... maybe a hook for SS3 and he will be the villain?

Maybe, but I think it has more to do with leading into a hbomax spinoff series for one of the JSA members. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:07 PM, WittyUsername said:

Interesting that DC movies are once again trying to be interconnected. Many of us were certain they had given up on that.

I don't think they ever gave up on it, they just did not stress it.

More concerned that they might have shaky foundation given we don't know how Peacemaker will do in the ratings, since SS 2 which introduced the charecter under performed at the box office.

BTW we also have confirmation that Wondy will make a appreance in  the Second Shazam movie.