grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

14 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

they should start the promotion

The main cast is already doing press, which actually seems really early to me given that the film is still 9 weeks away. By the time October rolls around everybody and their dog is going to know about this movie. 

7 hours ago, Dominic Draper said:

I just wish this was a JSA movie without black Adam.

Rock is being especially insufferable surrounding this film, to the point I'm actually halfway hoping it fails just to see another baywatch meltdown.

This isn’t a shot at you or anyone in general but I find these comments weird.

This has been a passion project for the Rock for over a decade now so what do people really expect from him? This is the way he is with everything he does so of course he’d be going extra hard on a project like BA that means a lot to him. Every time he’s on twitter he’s sharing posts of all the JSA and anything to do with the movie, I think his passion for the project is pretty cool tbh.

This movie has a lot on the line for him cause he wants to build out that side of the dceu with his production company. 

Personally ( besides the fact that I’m a big dc fan) I’d really love the movie to perform well for him for all he’s done. I really wish they kept that August release date cause unfortunately I think this movie is gonna get eaten up from the hype of Wakanda Forever. So hopefully he can do enough to get a decent size opening weekend around the world but we’ll have to see. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dominic Draper said:

I just wish this was a JSA movie without black Adam.

Rock is being especially insufferable surrounding this film, to the point I'm actually halfway hoping it fails just to see another baywatch meltdown.

Tyrese vibes

07739725-8-C52-41-C1-BBB0-0-D76-FE704654

• Haha 3

On 8/28/2022 at 7:33 AM, cax16 said:

This isn’t a shot at you or anyone in general but I find these comments weird.

This has been a passion project for the Rock for over a decade now so what do people really expect from him? This is the way he is with everything he does so of course he’d be going extra hard on a project like BA that means a lot to him. Every time he’s on twitter he’s sharing posts of all the JSA and anything to do with the movie, I think his passion for the project is pretty cool tbh.

This movie has a lot on the line for him cause he wants to build out that side of the dceu with his production company. 

Personally ( besides the fact that I’m a big dc fan) I’d really love the movie to perform well for him for all he’s done. I really wish they kept that August release date cause unfortunately I think this movie is gonna get eaten up from the hype of Wakanda Forever. So hopefully he can do enough to get a decent size opening weekend around the world but we’ll have to see. 

As a DC fan I barely even recognize Black Adam in this. Its just another rock project.

Rock is passionate about whatever is making him money. Tequila, an energy drink or his latest film while he makes comments that make it seem like he doesnt understand black Adam as a character at all.

8 minutes ago, Dominic Draper said:

As a DC fan I barely even recognize Black Adam in this. Its just another rock project.

Rock is passionate about whatever is making him money. Tequila, an energy drink or his latest film while he makes comments that make it seem like he doesnt understand black Adam as a character at all.

That’s fair, you’re welcome to your opinion on his interpretation of black adam. From what I’ve seen it seems fine to me but I’ll judge it once I see it. 

5 hours ago, poweranimals said:

I kinda feel like this movie has too much going on. Like Doctor Fate for instance almost seems like should be introduced in his movie. Same for Hawkman. I guess we'll see how things go.

they are all in same period i think 5000 years ago