WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 29): Split 40M | xXx 20.1M | Hidden Figures 15.7M | Sing 9M | La La Land 8.4M | The Founder 3.4M

Watched Split. The ending is a true gamechanger. Might get Split similar word of mouth to The Sixth Sense just on the strength of that ending.

Also, really nice that we can still be this surprised in a hyper connected franchise world.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Watched Split. The ending is a true gamechanger. Might get Split similar word of mouth to The Sixth Sense just on the strength of that ending.

Also, really nice that we can still be this surprised in a hyper connected franchise world.

Can you send me a private message with the ending?

3 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

I have to avoid Split spoilers for 1 day. :ph34r:

I have to avoid for... 4.5 more hours. Problem with working at a movie theatre is with a movie like this if you don't see it the first showing possible you're screwed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I have to avoid for... 4.5 more hours. Problem with working at a movie theatre is with a movie like this if you don't see it the first showing possible you're screwed.

Oh God, do NOT be on the cleanup crew for this.

• Like 1

Holy crap! Split could actually get close to $40m? That's astounding.

Shylasehjkksghman self-financed it, didn't he? His bank account is going to be really happy.

Edit - Also, nice to see McAvoy doing well in something other than X-men.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Wrath said:

Shylasehjkksghman self-financed it, didn't he? His bank account is going to be really happy.

It's produced by M.Night and Jason Blum, the latter has made his fortune from low cost films like The Purge, The Visit and now this. 

It should have good legs, I wouldn't be surprised if it holds on to number 1 for the next two weeks 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Edit - Also, nice to see McAvoy doing well in something other than X-men.

giphy.gif

• Like 2