grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

wow they really want people to know cameron / linda is back, and this is the real T3

they're not wrong tho... the recent terminator movies are all tragic

i really have high hopes for this, but i would be more excited if Cameron directed... well we can't have all, excited for the trailer

23 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Robert Mayer Burnett from John Campea show saw the trailer at Cinemacon and he really liked it. Thought it was a bit cgi heavy though. 

They saw "a" trailer / collage of scenes at Cinemacon, not neccessarily the teaser trailer we are getting tomorrow. As seen in the tweet a couple days ago they were still working on it.

• Like 1

I don't think Arnold is a terminator in this. Jim said something along the lines of, he has played a bad guy, a good guy, and now where do we go after that? 

I wonder if 'Dark Fate' is referring to what happens to Arnold's character. 

16 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I don't think Arnold is a terminator in this. Jim said something along the lines of, he has played a bad guy, a good guy, and now where do we go after that? 

I wonder if 'Dark Fate' is referring to what happens to Arnold's character. 

Hmm haven't i seen him in makeup showing metal bits under his skin?

• Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I've not seen those images - do you have a link? 

Can't seem to find them. Wasn't there also a Cinemacon footage description where it says Arnold is jumping from one plane to another? Only a terminator and Tom Cruise can do stuff like that. :D

Anyway, we might all be smarter in a couple hours...

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Can't seem to find them. Wasn't there also a Cinemacon footage description where it says Arnold is jumping from one plane to another? Only a terminator and Tom Cruise can do stuff like that. :D

Anyway, we might all be smarter in a couple hours...

Couple hours? 😎😎😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My honest first reaction: kinda underwhelmed. It would be so easy to do a cool teaser with the iconic music but nah, they would rather go with that bore of a song... Also, not sure about the new "T-1000", he's got nothing on Robert Patrick. Also, too gimmicky with that elaborate splitting into two scene...

Hmm hmm hmm...

Just now, JGAR4LIFE said:

It’s definitely going to appeal to SJWs

Stop this. Firstly, no-one over the age of like 14 should unironically be saying "SJWs". Secondly, just because a property stars women in it doesn't make it "PC" or whatever buzz word alt-righters say nowadays. The kind of reaction that some people have to properties just because they're starring women is so weird to me.

• Like 16