grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

1 hour ago, AJG said:

This is being promoted on BOTH Gears of War 5 and Ghost Recon.

Why are they going so hard on the gamers?

I've always wanted a good Terminator game. I guess the franchise making appearances in other games is the best we are gonna get for the foreseable future...

Headed to San Diego Comic Con.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/arnold-schwarzenegger-showcase-terminator-dark-fate-at-comic-con-1222177

Stars Linda Hamilton, Natalia Reyes, Mackenzie Davis, Gabriel Luna and Diego Boneta as well as director Tim Miller are also expected to hit the stage in Hall H.

Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC).

The actor will make the trek for Paramount and Skydance’s Terminator: Dark Fate panel, which will be held July 18 in the cavernous Hall H.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Deuce66 said:

Headed to San Diego Comic Con.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/arnold-schwarzenegger-showcase-terminator-dark-fate-at-comic-con-1222177

Stars Linda Hamilton, Natalia Reyes, Mackenzie Davis, Gabriel Luna and Diego Boneta as well as director Tim Miller are also expected to hit the stage in Hall H.

Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC).

The actor will make the trek for Paramount and Skydance’s Terminator: Dark Fate panel, which will be held July 18 in the cavernous Hall H.

Will Jimmy Boy be also there as well? Or is he busy filming blue people?

1 hour ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Will Jimmy Boy be also there as well? Or is he busy filming blue people?

He's busy down in New Zealand. 

But he will send in a video message effectively saying "Go see this one, folks. This time, I really mean it!"  😉

How's the studio-exile life, Kevin? 

35 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Can't I have my movies back wihtout this kind of bullshit ?

No ?

Is is really that hard ?

I wonder ...

8 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Are all men misogynists?

Yeah, this.  The foundation of the Terminator series is a woman who goes from being a terrible waitress to great cyborg killer.  Funny, neither myself nor any of the men I know had a problem with that back in the day.  My guess is, if the movie is done well none of us will have a problem with this either.

Maybe I'm wrong though and this movie will be doomed like Captain Marvel was... :ph34r:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Sanderson said:

Yeah, this.  The foundation of the Terminator series is a woman who goes from being a terrible waitress to great cyborg killer.  Funny, neither myself nor any of the men I know had a problem with that back in the day.  My guess is, if the movie is done well none of us will have a problem with this either.

Maybe I'm wrong though and this movie will be doomed like Captain Marvel was... :ph34r:

Yeah, this is nothing new to the Terminator franchise. Tim Miller doesn’t need to posture, and Variety doesn’t need to write a clickbait headline for a general interview article just to get a raise out of people.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Are all men misogynists?

A surprising number are....entire religions treat women with total disdain so it's not surprising that a large number of men have little to no respect for women. 

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1