grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

Why is everything so dark in that trailer... can't see what the fuck is going on. Only the bridge scene has any light!

Also, no way the film misses out on China. China is the only market the last one did any impact in and the reason this is being made. Like said above Tencent is producing this so it 100% gets a China release.

Edited by Avatree
  • Like 1

It looks like a decent movie, but still a massive sense of been there done that. I’m still not really feeling a hook, or a particular sense of suspense and foreboding. All very PG-13 looking. 

Hamilton is the biggest reason to see it immediately. 

I’m cautiously optimistic it’ll be fine. 

2 hours ago, wildphantom said:

It looks like a decent movie, but still a massive sense of been there done that. I’m still not really feeling a hook, or a particular sense of suspense and foreboding. All very PG-13 looking. 

Hamilton is the biggest reason to see it immediately. 

I’m cautiously optimistic it’ll be fine. 

The story of an assassin and protector from the future we have seen many times before, yes. Hopefully it's at least another great take on that. If i had any say i would have done a future war movie but apparently Cameron has no interest in that, which i find odd. See, even though being a Cameron fanboy i don't agree with him on everything. ;)

As for PG-13, at least the international trailer has nudity, swearing and some violence. Anything more is not allowed to be shown in a trailer for all audiences. For suspense and foreboding you don't need an R-rating. I thought the short teasers they posted a couple ours ago had some of that quality. Sure, the trailer is more boom boom action.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Avatree said:

Why is everything so dark in that trailer... can't see what the fuck is going on. Only the bridge scene has any light!

Also, no way the film misses out on China. China is the only market the last one did any impact in and the reason this is being made. Like said above Tencent is producing this so it 100% gets a China release.

might wanna turn the brightness up on your phone there tree buddy

trailer looks good friends, hyped again

• Like 2

After 3 average sequels, this actually does look like the true sequel to T2.  James definitely was much more involved in this then he was last time trying to pump up "Genesys", lol.   Good trailer, can't wait.   It's amazing the Decade ends like a movie playlist for 70's and 80's babies.   Rambo, Terminator and Star Wars.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

might wanna turn the brightness up on your phone there tree buddy

trailer looks good friends, hyped again

I'm watching it on a monitor, it just looks super dark and everything is in shadow. I'm at work so cant take upload a screenshot of what I am referring to but it is too dark for me.

terminator 2 has this cool blueish hue in dark scenes where that trailer just has blackness, very boring.

intenserobertpatrick.jpg?itok=pz53bYuz

sarah-conner.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

t_800_avec_minigun.png

terminator-2-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

dfe6cad07891aea55a74e5967f4627a2.jpg

• Like 3