kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

5 minutes ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Bruh. Stop lying. That's the Halloween episode. Maybe you're interpreting it wrong. 

What you say it happens it only happens in the last episode. 

the halloween episode is the one i'am watching rn episode 6 :sparta:

Oh shit, am I gonna have to rewatch Wandavision too? I was just gonna watch Dr Strange and No Way Home lol(which I don’t have on blu ray so maybe I’ll see if I can buy a digital copy to my tv. I dunno if you can do that, never done it.

i would rewatch Infinity War and Endgame too but man it’s so long lol and I have to work 60 hours of forced overtime this week 😢 it’s actually putting a damper on my Thursday viewing for me as I have to work that day.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Sad 1

If Feige is smart (and we know he is), you ideally shouldn't have to rewatch anything in order to "get" this movie.  I am prepared to test this theory, as the only Marvel-related endeavor I've seen in the last couple of years since Endgame has been No Way Home!  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

If you have Disney+, they release a video called “Marvel Legends” which catches you up for upcoming projects. The Doctor Strange, Wong, and Wanda ones were just added. The Doctor Strange one is quite good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

If Feige is smart (and we know he is), you ideally shouldn't have to rewatch anything in order to "get" this movie.  I am prepared to test this theory, as the only Marvel-related endeavor I've seen in the last couple of years since Endgame has been No Way Home!  

That's been my thinking on their TV shows, won't be essential to understanding the movies (just flesh things out a bit). Say someone goes from Endgame (where Falcon gets the Captain America mantle) to Cap 4 and skips the F&WS show...well it's the same outcome.

42 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

That's been my thinking on their TV shows, won't be essential to understanding the movies (just flesh things out a bit). Say someone goes from Endgame (where Falcon gets the Captain America mantle) to Cap 4 and skips the F&WS show...well it's the same outcome.

I mean... Wandavision is the entire motivation of Wanda in this movie even referencing directly the events, characters and fallout of the show ( not a spoiler, it's from the trailer ), I feel it's a little different from Falcon because you literally only need to know that he has a new suit.

Raimi's being his wonderfully honest self in press (his constant saying that Doctor Strange is like no.5 at best for him in terms of comic book characters makes me roar - nice change of pace from people pretending they've always been fans), and he does seem genuinely pleased. During Oz press he said he didn't want to do a sequel and talked a lot about story problems, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I just hope he can use this inevitable success to get a smaller movie rolling. I really like the sound of that desert island horror movie he's been developing. The writers are always talking about meeting with him on Twitter, so it might be going ahead.

I just want more Raimi.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Macleod said:

I suspext there will be some sort of recap ..probably in the form of flashbacks..for those who have not seen Wandavision.

14 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I’m not sure I buy the Statue of Liberty story. I know the Chinese government are petty assholes, but if they were that petty, I don’t see why they would allow Hollywood movies to be released in there at all. Plus, I’m not convinced that Sony wouldn’t have caved to their demands.

It goes back to the "Goddes of Liberty" who looked like a lot like the Statue of Liberty, being the symbol of the democracy movement which was crushed in the Tiamen Square Massacre in 1989.

1 hour ago, TheDude391 said:

You also had the final post credit scene in "Black Widow" setting  up a major plotline in "Hawkeye".

2 hours ago, Nerfy said:

If you have Disney+, they release a video called “Marvel Legends” which catches you up for upcoming projects. The Doctor Strange, Wong, and Wanda ones were just added. The Doctor Strange one is quite good. 

If you have Disney + you won't need the recap, probably

• Like 1
  • Haha 1