kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

there should be some good source material to choose from in making this sequel.  

I'm sure the sequel will live up to the promises the first film had and should be looking at 100M+ OW.

I don't expect this to get a VFX Oscar nomination, but I do think the visuals will outdo Dr. Strange

On 7/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, Rebeccas said:

They will absolutely make a sequel to this.. its just an awkward time right now between IW and A4. The first one made over $670m WW and Strange will get probably the biggest post-Avengers interest boost.

He should - he's eons better in AIW than his own film.   

Too bad Markus & McFeely won't be writing Stranger  and Derrickson is still directing.

• Like 1

Doctor Strange, the movie, was... okay. Had some neat stuff but it was too generic even by Marvel standards, and poorly written too. The character was fine enough, but he had a Chuck Norris-worthy showing in Infinity War that significantly boosted his worth for my money. Russo Bros and writers understand the character to perfection and I hope DS2 is more like his IW showing than the previous film. Not rehiring Derrickson would be probably for the good, here.

4 hours ago, Hades said:

I hope Marvel does not shoehorn another Avenger in this. They should have faith in the character. 

I actually think that DS did so well in IW was because of the interplay between him and the others.  The character is reserved and humor pretty dry which works best with a more flamboyant character to play off of.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I don't quite understand how people say that DS was way better in IW when the only difference between his portrayal in IW compared to DS was mostly just greater feats?

Infonity War in general is just a far superior film to Doctor Strange in every way. That’s what people are trying to say 

Edited by John Marston

9 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I don't quite understand how people say that DS was way better in IW when the only difference between his portrayal in IW compared to DS was mostly just greater feats?

How those greater feats were done. Doctor strange was actually using masic, just not martial arts with lightning around it. In other words, action in dr. Strange was boring while his fight in IW was best of the film.

• Like 2