kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

Is... is BP2 still on? Feige really angling to make 4 Billie with movies released in less than a 4 month window?     

Anyway, all dates are tentative until covid settles, but if this sticks that is some wild shit.

• Haha 2

This was originally set to come out before the FFH sequel, now it's after. March 25 is WAY too close to the Thor4 and BP2.  Although these are probably not going to be the final dates anyway, so we'll see where everything ends up in the end. 

Edited by Lion Roar

Maybe if things keep getting pushed back but they don’t wanna push stuff in 2023 forward back by that much, Feige can try:

Feb Shang-Chi  

March DS2  

May Spider 

July BP2  

Sep Thor4 

Nov CM2  

😛    

Spoiler

I assume they don’t even have enough production lots for that to make any sense, it’s just a joke about close things are crammed now

• Haha 3

Also, lol we might've been stuck with Scott Derrickson had this movie been delayed a few months earlier due to coronavirus because he wouldn't have problems with deadlines anymore. I like Derrickson more than most people on this forum do but Raimi is a huge upgrade from him.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Yeah I think this will go to May, Black Panther 2 to July, and CM2 to November 

Move this to July and let BP stay in May. Move CM2 to the SW date and push SW back a year or two :ph34r:

Edited by Lion Roar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arendelle Legion said:

It's been pretty fun to watch tbh. And of course, ride ain't over yet.

I agree. It’s like a CAYOM advanced schedule come to life in terms of release date chaos.

• Haha 2

MCU time had gone 4 years in advance. CoVID basically bringing that into sync.

Black Widow is anyways a prequel, Eternals too may be bit back in time. 

Assuming events of Endgame happened in 1st qtr of 2023, Thor 4 will be just 1 year earlier (unless ofcourse its moved)

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

MCU time had gone 4 years in advance. CoVID basically bringing that into sync.

Black Widow is anyways a prequel, Eternals too may be bit back in time. 

Assuming events of Endgame happened in 1st qtr of 2023, Thor 4 will be just 1 year earlier (unless ofcourse its moved)

I’m pretty sure the events of EG happened around the Fall of 2023. FFH took place eight months later, and that was in Summer vacation.