kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

(I don't think this is technically a WandaVision spoiler since they showed the twins cribs in the super bowl spot)

It'll be interesting if theyll be able to keep the actors (actor? I think aside from hair color Billy and Tommy are meant to be identical) secret during filming before Wandavision comes out. Since its sounding a lot like that young actress character is America Chavez (young latina involved with the Multiverse sounds way too much like her to be a coincidence), it'll be interesting to see when Marvel finally officially announces whatever Young Avengers project they're clearly setting up.

Also, they're filming in November. Maybe now with Spidey no longer in it's old date (and with another delay possible since now that doesnt start till February, it's original planned end date), maybe Strange sneaks back into late 2021?

Edited by SpiderByte

8 minutes ago, belblazer said:

"Marvel Studios is reportedly considering..." they are considering so it seems an idea from the last few days tbh

The movie has been called "The Multiverse of Madness" since it was announced. Pretty sure the idea of alternate universes didnt just come up recently.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

The movie has been called "The Multiverse of Madness" since it was announced. Pretty sure the idea of alternate universes didnt just come up recently.

If they are thinking about the idea currently, then of course they didn't planned it before.

It clearly isn't an idea from a year ago.

1 minute ago, belblazer said:

If they are thinking about the idea currently, then of course they didn't planned it before.

We don’t know what the truth is, this stuff could of been in the script since the beginning and it could of just leaked now(if it’s even true). 

I think we can all agree Feige knows what he’s doing with the mcu and doesn’t need to copy ideas. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cax16 said:

We don’t know what the truth is, this stuff could of been in the script since the beginning and it could of just leaked now(if it’s even true). 

I think we can all agree Feige knows what he’s doing with the mcu and doesn’t need to copy ideas. 

I know, but the original idea for The Flash which was announced on the original DC calendar already had the multiverse plot. And btw it's not something new we know this https://www.indiewire.com/2016/04/joe-russo-says-captain-america-civil-war-got-greenlit-after-warner-bros-announced-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-292078/

44 minutes ago, belblazer said:

You think they only now decided the movie would feature alternate universes after already naming it "In The Multiverse Of Madness"?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I wonder if Sony would allow them to bring back Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man for this. Come to think of it, would they even need permission from Sony to do that to begin with? 

They have Spidey for a Disney movie under the new deal,but they likely wouldn't burn that on this.

Most likely any Raimi trilogy reference will be a legally vague appearance of Ted Raimi.

• Like 1