google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
kayumanggi

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | March 25, 2022 | Disney | Scott Derrickson Drops Out; Return of the King (Raimi)?

Recommended Posts

 

(I don't think this is technically a WandaVision spoiler since they showed the twins cribs in the super bowl spot)

 

It'll be interesting if theyll be able to keep the actors (actor? I think aside from hair color Billy and Tommy are meant to be identical) secret during filming before Wandavision comes out. Since its sounding a lot like that young actress character is America Chavez (young latina involved with the Multiverse sounds way too much like her to be a coincidence), it'll be interesting to see when Marvel finally officially announces whatever Young Avengers project they're clearly setting up.

 

Also, they're filming in November. Maybe now with Spidey no longer in it's old date (and with another delay possible since now that doesnt start till February, it's original planned end date), maybe Strange sneaks back into late 2021?

 

Edited by SpiderByte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't let them fuck up your color grading (lol they will)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I missed that Scott Derrickson has dropped out. That's awesome news. Would be cool if Raimi returns but most any director would be upgrade over Derrickson.

  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Avatree said:

Wow. I missed that Scott Derrickson has dropped out. That's awesome news. Would be cool if Raimi returns but most any director would be upgrade over Derrickson.

Raimi has been confirmed since April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, belblazer said:

 

The Flash impact.

 

They announced the movie a year before Keaton was set for Flash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

They announced the movie a year before Keaton was set for Flash.

"Marvel Studios is reportedly considering..." they are considering so it seems an idea from the last few days tbh

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, belblazer said:

"Marvel Studios is reportedly considering..." they are considering so it seems an idea from the last few days tbh

The movie has been called "The Multiverse of Madness" since it was announced. Pretty sure the idea of alternate universes didnt just come up recently.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

The movie has been called "The Multiverse of Madness" since it was announced. Pretty sure the idea of alternate universes didnt just come up recently.

If they are thinking about the idea currently, then of course they didn't planned it before.

 

It clearly isn't an idea from a year ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, belblazer said:

If they are thinking about the idea currently, then of course they didn't planned it before.

 

It clearly isn't an idea from a year ago.

We don’t know what the truth is, this stuff could of been in the script since the beginning and it could of just leaked now(if it’s even true). 
 

I think we can all agree Feige knows what he’s doing with the mcu and doesn’t need to copy ideas. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cax16 said:

We don’t know what the truth is, this stuff could of been in the script since the beginning and it could of just leaked now(if it’s even true). 
 

I think we can all agree Feige knows what he’s doing with the mcu and doesn’t need to copy ideas. 

I know, but the original idea for The Flash which was announced on the original DC calendar already had the multiverse plot. And btw it's not something new we know this https://www.indiewire.com/2016/04/joe-russo-says-captain-america-civil-war-got-greenlit-after-warner-bros-announced-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-292078/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WandaLegion said:

Raimi has been confirmed since April

that's dope! as fuck! Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, belblazer said:

If they are thinking about the idea currently, then of course they didn't planned it before.

 

It clearly isn't an idea from a year ago.

You think they only now decided the movie would feature alternate universes after already naming it "In The Multiverse Of Madness"?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Sony would allow them to bring back Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man for this. Come to think of it, would they even need permission from Sony to do that to begin with? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol

 

No one cares about who did it first. 


particularly since The Flash isnt coming out before Strange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I wonder if Sony would allow them to bring back Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man for this. Come to think of it, would they even need permission from Sony to do that to begin with? 

They have Spidey for a Disney movie under the new deal,but they likely wouldn't burn that on this.

 

Most likely any Raimi trilogy reference will be a legally vague appearance of Ted Raimi.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, belblazer said:

"Marvel Studios is reportedly considering..." they are considering so it seems an idea from the last few days tbh

Well gee if "MCU Direct" says it it must be true.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.