kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

12 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Michael Stuhlbarg ends up as the big breakout

Basically he's just a nice co-worker until the end he tells Dr. Strange that what he and Mordo had was a very special relationship. And that he was lucky to have experienced something like that in a beautiful 5 min monologue. Dr. Strange cries. Fin.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

*read the news*

original.gif

I really hope they Thor: Ragnarok this: toss out everything from the first movie except Strange and Wong.  Cameo Shang-Chi.  Go Full Cosmos.  Make sure the action sequences match or suppress AIW.  And then... hopefully Feige will work his magic and this won't be terrible.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Marvel has a set date for Feb 2021 so I imagine that's when Black Panther 2 is coming. I'm surprised Marvel took this long to get a sequel to Doctor Strange ready. 5 years is their longest time between instalments. 

Maybe bcs they moved for Spidey.... some releases, also the Fox owned Marvel characters might have caused that too (a bit)?

7 hours ago, aabattery said:

Hope they give McAdams more to do this go around. 

I hope to see her in way more MCU films, they could do that per her being shown as a doctor instead of being the Night Nurse in the Earth-616 comics.

Theoretically she could be in all MCU movies and upcoming mini-series done by MCU characters happening on earth.

Hopefully not shown like 'No! NO! Stay back!' sentences like even shown on the cover of Night Nurse vol.1 issue 4

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Nurse_Vol_1_4

:angry:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DMan7 said:

1B WW should be locked for this one this time. 

Hope so too. Though it needs to do insane numbers DOM & OS to pull this off and it might be a hard one. GOTG2 & Thor 3 were large hits, but not $1B WW-hits.

And if it does become as beloved as (if not more loved than) DS1, chances are that it might get there or close to it.

So they're keeping the same creative team as the first. Eh kinda hoped they would revamp it somewhat but then again a lot of people feel the same way for Homecoming lol so can't complain too much when the first did well. Hopefully they improve on the faults of the first cause I can see Ragnarok numbers for Doctor Strange 2 if done better.

10 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Not even a passing mention of Namor before December 2018, and now a picture of him posted by an MCU director. :Venom:

There was actually a fair bit of speculation about introducing Namor in BP2 for some kind of Wakanda vs Atlantis storyline.