kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

12 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not a single set photo or leak so far.

Good, I hate spoilers.

That's really awesome though, because even though I don't look for them, shooting pics generally come up just hanging around fandom, so it'll be nice going into this blind besides the first trailer (for me). Wish I hadn't seen the EG filming pics of the cast their 2012 outfits, not knowing they were going to travel through time would've been an amazing surprise when watching since they left it out of the trailers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gamora said:

Good, I hate spoilers.

That's really awesome though, because even though I don't look for them, shooting pics generally come up just hanging around fandom, so it'll be nice going into this blind besides the first trailer (for me). Wish I hadn't seen the EG filming pics of the cast their 2012 outfits, not knowing they were going to travel through time would've been an amazing surprise when watching since they left it out of the trailers.

First trailer of either this or No way home is gonna break social media. I just know it.

On 4/16/2021 at 5:50 AM, Madhuvan said:

Wanda , Doctor Strange and Chavez ?? The 3 main leads as I thought. Chavez is important for multiverse. 

or is blue someone else? 

We don't know how big her role is. They cast a pretty young actress (only about 13 or 14) so I doubt they intend for her to immediately headline a film after DS2.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ithil said:

We don't know how big her role is. They cast a pretty young actress (only about 13 or 14) so I doubt they intend for her to immediately headline a film after DS2.

Most likely they will recast like they did Cassie even though both Ant Man actress and Endgame actress are/will be the right age when Ant Man 3 rolls out. But if my memory's correct, Endgame one found out about recasting from news not from Marvel directly. 

On 4/16/2021 at 10:10 AM, Valonqar said:

This is going to be huge when it comes out, Wandavision soldified Wanda as the new favorite (she wasn't well used til Infinity/Endgame) and Raimi return really hypes movie buffs. I didn't like the first Strange movie but I'm looking forward to this.

She had some of the best moments in Ultron. I actually thought she was ill-used in Infinity and Endgame. She had more to do in Civil War than either of those put together. 

On 4/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, tonytr87 said:

She had some of the best moments in Ultron. I actually thought she was ill-used in Infinity and Endgame. She had more to do in Civil War than either of those put together. 

Her arc in Civil War is what made me fall in love with her, and she's the only reason why I've been more into the MCU since, so glad she's finally getting her due (well, we'll see what they do with her moving forward, she's arguably getting more popular than Black Widow and Captain Marvel at this point, she deserves more than a supporting role in DS2)

1 hour ago, Madhuvan said:

Btw Wanda can easily carry Scarlet Witch solo movie. Hope they do it. 

They need to do this. If Sam Wilson can get his own movie, than Wanda is no question. Especially considering how popular Wanda is now (I'd argue she's probably more popular than both Natasha and Captain Marvel at this point) they'd be stupid not to. 

I'm just worried they're going to retire her in this movie - maybe give her some redemption arc and she goes off and lives in peace. I want more Wanda.

• Like 1