kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

2 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Deflection? Are you trying to spin photos of a very happy couple canoodling with a consenting adult as something other than an innocent threesome? 

Listen to our own advice. Don't get mad when humans turn out to be humans. 

I'm just saying that I don't trust paparazzi photos these days cause they are notoriously staged. Couples call them to take photos. That's what's happening cause paps don't want to get entangled in lawsuits anymore and basically serve as PR for celebrities. So the threesome wanted to be "leaked". And once again, I'm not talking about the threesome, I'm talking about blinds and some under the radar rumors that circulated for years which are not happy and healthy as those approved pap photos. But this is not the thread for it so stop insisting. 

...And of course that's the joke -- neither one of them will really be "standalone," according to buzz...

A "standalone" Dr. Strange sequel was never going to be made. 

It was always going to involve "more people."  

Edited by Macleod

On 9/10/2021 at 4:27 PM, Macleod said:

...And of course that's the joke -- neither one of them will really be "standalone," according to buzz...

A "standalone" Dr. Strange sequel was never going to be made. 

It was always going to involve "more people."  

You can say that about most movies in the MCU.

I only wish they would get more creative with how they visually represent magic in these movies. The glowing energy blob/noodle shit when it comes to Strange, Wanda/Agatha and Shang Chi is cheap-looking and cartoonish. Here's hoping Raimi does something with it. 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

On 9/23/2021 at 3:16 PM, Valonqar said:

Tracy Morgan tweet is a distraction. Something leaked in photo form and as soon as that happens something distracts from it.

It could also be, you know, a joke from a comedy website, not a conspiracy.

Anyways, we will likely have a trailer for this with Eternals, meaning probably in the next 2-3 weeks it'll be released.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:24 AM, SpiderByte said:

This deal also apparently covers other Disney+ shows as well as films. So there's a good chance it also includes this one.

Fun note on Hahn: Agatha was her second role in the Marvel Universe. She was the voice of Olivia Octavius/Doctor Octopus in "Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse".

And look for the release date to be delayed if the IATSE strike happens and shuts down all Post Production in Hollywood.

Two reasons:

A. Spidey;NWH will certainly be delayed if the strike lasts more than a couple of weeks (and maybe even then) and

B. Dr Strange is still in Post Production itself.

• Like 1