kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

13 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Thank goodness! About time. She's also their only character that got a major award nomination (Emmy, not MTV and Teen Choice shit) so they better treat her like the Queen of MCU.

Emmy noms are easier than Oscars/Golden Globes. Also, Black Panther cast won the SAG award for Outstanding Ensemble. Deadpool (soon to be MCU's newest acquisition) got a Golden Globe nom.

And umm... Vision and Agatha are Emmy nominated too (with Hahn being the most likely to win of the 3 WandaVision stars so they better put her in Fantastic Four films or something).

1 minute ago, Spidey Freak said:

Emmy noms are easier than Oscars/Golden Globes. Also, Black Panther cast won the SAG award for Outstanding Ensemble. Deadpool (soon to be MCU's newest acquisition) got a Golden Globe nom.

And umm... Vision and Agatha are Emmy nominated too (with Hahn being the most likely to win of the 3 WandaVision stars so they better put her in Fantastic Four films or something).

And let's not forget the epic Don Cheadle nom. :hahaha:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Moderation

I had to put some things down into spoiler tags. I understand this is still early and what Twitter scoopers are saying may not be true. However, these kinds of potential leaks should still be hidden away, because some people want to be surprised or want to know little about the project.

Please be careful and use the spoiler tag wisely.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lokis Legion said:

I am personally more hyped about this than any of the other 3 though...

If Christian Bale wasn't playing Gorr the God Butcher in Love & Thunder then DSITMOM would be my top of the 4. Right now it's like...

T:L&T - 95
DSITMOM - 92

BP:WF - 80
Marvels - 70

15 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

If Christian Bale wasn't playing Gorr the God Butcher in Love & Thunder then DSITMOM would be my top of the 4. Right now it's like...

T:L&T - 95
DSITMOM - 92

BP:WF - 80
Marvels - 70

I have no bale hype, so I guess:

DSITMOM 96

BPWF 86

TL&T 85

Marvels 80

16 hours ago, Lokis Legion said:

I don’t even know that 1.2 is enough to miss being the lowest grossing of the 4. What a fucking bonkers stacked year.   

I am personally more hyped about this than any of the other 3 though, will be happy with really any ordering as long as they’re all big and enjoyable.

At the least, I expect this sequel to be better than the first movie (weakest Phase 3 picture.)

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Bettany also is high up in the odds to win too. Hawke was the favorite but he got snubbed, so it's down to him and Hugh Grant, and WandaVision is bigger than Undoing so he's actually the odds on favorite.

• Like 1

This is definitely the marvel movie I’m most excited for. I liked the first movie a lot more then many others it seems.

For me I thought BP was good, not great, and CM and Thor3 were just ok for me. So while I’m still looking forward to those next ones it’s not close to this movie. I guess if I had to rank them in order it would be,

DS2

BP2 (cause of the stuff I’ve read about that)

CM2

Thor4

Thor 4 is probably my least excited because I'm not a big fan of Jane (I'm sure she will be better in this one but it still does affect my hype). The other 3 are all quite exciting to me, but I will go with Marvels as my top especially if it ties into Secret Invasion which is my most hyped MCU show by far.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Taika is insufferable now. Ragnarok was the peak. Can’t be topped. Thor’s arc was also completed with Endgame. Not interested in Portman returning. The Guardians cameo will just make me want vol 3 instead 

Jojo Rabbit, What We Do In The Shadows and his newest critically acclaimed show "Reservation Dogs" says different but go ahead girl

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

Jojo Rabbit, What We Do In The Shadows and his newest critically acclaimed show "Reservation Dogs" says different but go ahead girl

I’m trying to figure why are mad at him. What did I miss?