kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

4 hours ago, Val357 said:

Yeah I don't think they had a choice this year. I griped for a long time about Shang-Chi's Labour Day weekend release but at the end of the day there's a back log of films and studios just need to get them out there. It's the reason for the crowded October as well. 

Why were you griping about the Labor release? It's a great date, if anything I wish they utilized it for 2022

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Let There Be Legion said:

Why were you griping about the Labor release? It's a great date, if anything I wish they utilized it for 2022

Same. Put BP2 on Labor Day and leave The Marvels where it was in November. Everything else stays the same. 

I'm guessing the only reason this didn't actually happen is more likely issues with the 2023/2024 films than the 2022 films. 

Edited by VenomXXR
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I can't stand with Marvel reshooting these movies close to release but yeah, after NWH, now this.

Eh. If it isn't working properly, they had better reshoot. This movie is pivotal to the MCU narrative. It must come out well. If there's some issue here, then better that they take more time. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

Eh. If it isn't working properly, they had better reshoot. This movie is pivotal to the MCU narrative. It must come out well. If there's some issue here, then better that they take more time. 

Good thing Disney delayed all the upcoming MCU films then. This film really needed the extra time.

7 minutes ago, Menor said:

Of course, i'm just worried because they already reshoot some things for DS2 and now again. It really looks like it's in bad shape and they delay it less than 2 months, i hope everything work out because i really want this to be a comeback for Sam Raimi as director 

4 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Of course, i'm just worried because they already reshoot some things for DS2 and now again. It really looks like it's in bad shape and they delay it less than 2 months, i hope everything work out because i really want this to be a comeback for Sam Raimi as director 

the first reshots were bc the first director left i think

• ...wtf 1

This was shot during heavy COVID restrictions in the UK last year. Maybe that has something to do with the reshoots, not sure why people are acting like reshoots are a bad thing when almost every studio does this with their big CBMs. At least they aren't rushing it for a release in March.

Edited by Saul Goodman
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

This was shot during heavy COVID restrictions in the UK last year. Maybe that has something to do with the reshoots.

Havent seen anything to suggest that yet.

He just said “reshoots in November and December to make it better”.

There’s lots of reasons for needing to undergo reshoots. I feel like we’ve known these were coming for quite a while. Add the delay and it suggests something is up.

Least they’re taking two months extra to fix it. 

50 minutes ago, exomassey said:

Maybe there is issues with DS2 and it is really shit. It’s why they pushed it back to try and make it better. 

However using Grace Randolph as a source of information on here has to stop. She is the equivalent of the Sun newspaper.

This.