kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

2 hours ago, RealLyre said:

so this will definitely take the record from IT 2017 as the highest grossing horror film of all time both DOM & WW, though IT will keep the R-rated record.

Beat It 1, agree. Will this actually turn out to have enough horror elements that it gets classified under that genre on record sites, I doubt it.

8 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Beat It 1, agree. Will this actually turn out to have enough horror elements that it gets classified under that genre on record sites, I doubt it.

you mean boxofficemojo? I don't think you need to be on there to be classified as a certain genre, their genre lists are pretty wack sometimes.

if Thor: Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy can be classified as action comedies then DS2 should be classified as action horror. provided Scott Derrickson delivers on his word of making "the first scary MCU movie". he directed multiple horror films in the past so I wouldn't doubt his skill to go back in the horror game, besides the movie doesn't need to be filled with jump scares to be called a horror film.

it could also be similar to Stranger Things where the story is not really that scary but is still very much a horror series.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:08 AM, Valonqar said:

true but different people find different things scary. I know people who are more scared of Dementors than any proper horror villain. 

Same. I've met folks super scared by "The Gentlemen" from that 'Hush' episode of Buffy than they ever were about SAW(any of them).

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 5:23 PM, WittyUsername said:

Bruce was Tony’s friend. It just seems weird that Tony would allow his friend to take the fall for the woman who manipulated him into into creating Ultron in the first place. I know Tony Stark is a fictional character, but if I was in his situation, I certainly wouldn’t let her off the hook, especially when she became such a hot button topic of concern after the opening scene in CW. 

Anyway, I don’t think it’s too much to ask for there to be some acknowledgement of Wanda’s questionable actions in AoU, but it seemed like the Russos preferred to just pretend they never happened. That’s probably just me, though, and I’m certainly not expecting it to be addressed at this point. 

I  think Wanda decided not to use her powers of mind control because of her actions in AOU.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Same. I've met folks super scared by "The Gentlemen" from that 'Hush' episode of Buffy than they ever were about SAW(any of them).

Count me among them. "THe Gentlemen" were scarier then all the SAW movies put together.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

12 hours ago, dudalb said:

Count me among them. "THe Gentlemen" were scarier then all the SAW movies put together.

That was a great episode! 

Not a fan of how I define as the average horror, but that one I felt like it would scare in RL way more than some other ideas in media, as it takes away so much of what in RL we‘d need to organize an effectual counterattack

In combination with it’s partly funny presentation a great twist with cliches and so on too

The producer adds, "The next Doctor Strange film, for instance, features some new MCU characters which will be making their debut in that movie you won't expect or won't guess who it is but we found a cool way to make it work because we want to make a particular type of movie there and there was a character who we always wanted to do something with who will fit really well there."

33 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

The producer adds, "The next Doctor Strange film, for instance, features some new MCU characters which will be making their debut in that movie you won't expect or won't guess who it is but we found a cool way to make it work because we want to make a particular type of movie there and there was a character who we always wanted to do something with who will fit really well there."

My Guess would be Ghost Rider. Kevin Feige has always wanted to work on that character. That's why Ghost Rider series was also cancelled for Hulu. 

Second Guess : Wanda's Children. It's quite possible we see grown up Spees and Wiccan due to Multiverse.

Mephisto is likely the obvious villian that's why didn't took his name.