kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

I don’t even know that 1.2 is enough to miss being the lowest grossing of the 4. What a fucking bonkers stacked year.   

I am personally more hyped about this than any of the other 3 though, will be happy with really any ordering as long as they’re all big and enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lokis Legion said:

I don’t even know that 1.2 is enough to miss being the lowest grossing of the 4. What a fucking bonkers stacked year.   

I am personally more hyped about this than any of the other 3 though, will be happy with really any ordering as long as they’re all big and enjoyable.

Same here. This is gonna be insane 

Although I think The Marvels can miss 1.2b 

20 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Same here. This is gonna be insane 

Although I think The Marvels can miss 1.2b 

Yeah, I dunno if Marvels can increase from CM’s Endgame boosted run — but I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be a strong 1-2 punch coming hot off the heels of Secret Invasion. In some ways Thor has the least added value elements despite featuring GotG!

2 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Viewer anon revealed some yesterday and it just crazy. Wanda is becoming top tier Marvel character. 

Thank goodness! About time. She's also their only character that got a major award nomination (Emmy, not MTV and Teen Choice shit) so they better treat her like the Queen of MCU.

There's no doubt now that Doctor Strange is the lead of Phase 4. Multiverse is the big theme and he's at the center of it. And when Cumberbatch wins the Oscar in early 2022, the character's profile will increase tenfold on the increase it already got from Avengers and NWH. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

Yeah, I dunno if Marvels can increase from CM’s Endgame boosted run — but I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be a strong 1-2 punch coming hot off the heels of Secret Invasion. In some ways Thor has the least added value elements despite featuring GotG!

Is secret invasion coming before this? It hasn't started shooting yet I guess. SLJ is also shooting for The Marvels right now. Also I think they might not be that interconnected. The Marvels seems like space adventure from what I have heard

11 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Is secret invasion coming before this? It hasn't started shooting yet I guess. SLJ is also shooting for The Marvels right now. Also I think they might not be that interconnected. The Marvels seems like space adventure from what I have heard

Secret Invasion is absolutely coming out before and I’m pretty sure leads directly into The Marvels. It starts production within a month if it hasn’t already and the turnaround time on the shows is a little less than the movies. I don’t know exactly how they’ll play it but you could in theory have the show finale the day before movie previews — awkward for New Zealand and such.

Edited by Lokis Legion

2 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

2 hours ago, Lokis Legion said:

Secret Invasion is absolutely coming out before and I’m pretty sure leads directly into The Marvels. It starts production within a month if it hasn’t already and the turnaround time on the shows is a little less than the movies. I don’t know exactly how they’ll play it but you could in theory have the show finale the day before movie previews — awkward for New Zealand and such.

I don't know about you, but The Marvels better stand for Carol, Monica, Kamala and GOOSE. The cat is going to be in it right? Right? They can't forget about the cat! 😺 #whereisGoose #justice4Goose

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Having gotten into Doctor Strange a lot since Raimi's announcement, I'm honestly a bit bummed that this isn't just exploring Strange's mythology (with Wanda).

All these leaks sound so...unwieldy. I hope it all works out.

At first I was hoping for Dr Strange training Wanda and putting her in right path just like he was. 

But after Wandavision things changed a bit and with Loki and NWH it's pretty clear we are not getting that. 

I am just hoping they don't kill Wanda after 1-2 movies/shows. She is currently the best character in MCU. I hope Marvel doesn't Jean Grey her. :raining:

Everything else I am ok with. I never thought Wanda will become my favorite MCU character but here I am. 

41 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I don't know about you, but The Marvels better stand for Carol, Monica, Kamala and GOOSE. The cat is going to be in it right? Right? They can't forget about the cat! 😺 #whereisGoose #justice4Goose

Movie without Goose is flop. Nick Fury is coming so probably Goose too. Plus another way for Marvel to sell lot of merchandise 

11 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

At first I was hoping for Dr Strange training Wanda and putting her in right path just like he was. 

But after Wandavision things changed a bit and with Loki and NWH it's pretty clear we are not getting that. 

I am just hoping they don't kill Wanda after 1-2 movies/shows. She is currently the best character in MCU. I hope Marvel doesn't Jean Grey her. :raining:

Everything else I am ok with. I never thought Wanda will become my favorite MCU character but here I am. 

Its funny before WandaVision I was like eh okay cool she has cool powers but whatever and now I'm literally all in for her.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JWR said:

When will we see a first trailer? My guess is with Eternals or Spider-Man. 

Probably with Spidey 

This seems like it should be the last movie of Phase 4, but as far as I can tell, that’s not the case. 

I think the last movie of phase 4 is gonna be Fantastic Four.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 1

Twitter insiders are sharing spoilers about

Spoiler

X-men characters 

appearing in this movie. Don't know if it's new or unexpected info, but I'll use the spoiler tag anyway. 

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I really think

Spoiler

bringing back the Fox actors would create a lot more hype than casting new ones.

I know you disagree but nothing you say will change my mind. I hope Feige does it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Twitter insiders are sharing spoilers about

Hide contents

X-men characters 

appearing in this movie. Don't know if it's new or unexpected info, but I'll use the spoiler tag anyway. 

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I really think

Hide contents

bringing back the Fox actors would create a lot more hype than casting new ones.

I know you disagree but nothing you say will change my mind. I hope Feige does it.

Spoiler

it really wouldn't the only fox characters that carry hype is Magneto, Xavier and Logan.