kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

8 hours ago, Macleod said:

Then why delete it? 

maybe bcs he is a bit slow in thinking about what fan(atic)s may make out of things he just finds funny or... for the moment or.... and sees per reaction tweets to which conclusions they come up.

15 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Not even a passing mention of Namor before December 2018, and now a picture of him posted by an MCU director. 

Don't forget that Shield map all the way back in Iron Man 2 that seemed to show Atlantis and Wakanda.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/disney-fox-star-wars-episode-ix-new-mutants-1202587943/

Not revealed — what the Marvel movies will be for 2020 for the new merger.  Word is that will come to reveal itself after Avengers: Endgame opens at the end of the month. Rumors have been that it’s Black Widow standalone movie and Doctor Strange 2. 

Maybe 2020 after all? Though maybe Deadline is mistaking Doctor Strange 2 for Eternals 

It’s really all just rumor and guesswork until the post FFH announcements.      

Black Widow seems very likely to hit 2020. Would be nice to also see Eternals and DS2. Should be enough production time as long as actor schedules work out.

14 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

After Steven's high profile appearances in IW & EG I expect Doctor Strange II to be getting that bump!!

Let's get started!!

Tbh he's the only guy worth stanning in the new Avengers , not too keen on others in the current roster right now

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Tbh he's the only guy worth stanning in the new Avengers , not too keen on others in the current roster right now

We ah... we don’t really... have a current roster right now.     

I mean I’ve seen some speculation that BP+CM+DS will be the new trinity, but for all we know the next Avengers roster will be Strange, Ant-Man, The Wasp, War Machine, Shang-Chi, Falcon, and Black Knight or something.    

Or the next team up movies could be The Ultimates and Young Avengers. We don’t really have a clue.

• Like 1

I don't know if that filming info is for sure but I really hope we get DS2 in November next year because if not it might not be until Nov 2021, and as someone who loved his first movie a five year wait is so long. :( I'm eagerly awaiting SDCC so we can get more concrete information on the upcoming schedule to see when it's going to happen for sure. Although Jan filming is cutting it pretty/too close for a Nov 2020 release date methinks.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, Gamora said:

I don't know if that filming info is for sure but I really hope we get DS2 in November next year because if not it might not be until Nov 2021, and as someone who loved his first movie a five year wait is so long. :( I'm eagerly awaiting SDCC so we can get more concrete information on the upcoming schedule to see when it's going to happen for sure. Although Jan filming is cutting it pretty/too close for a Nov 2020 release date methinks.

If its filming starts jan 2020 why not just release on their feb12 2021 slot around VD?

Pretty much looks like

May 2020 Black Widow

Nov 2020 Eternals

Feb 2021 Dr Strange

and maybe BP2 for May 2021

Edited by fmpro
  • Like 1

I love this title. It belongs on a 1960s Marvel comic book cover, and I believe that Stan Lee is smilin’ down from that big bullpen in the sky at how audacious it is. Face front, true believers! Excelsior!

Can someone correct the thread title so that it accurately says “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”?

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 3