grim22

Minions: The Rise of Gru | July 1, 2022 | Illumination

Say what you want about the Despicable Me franchise, it's arguably the 3rd biggest animated franchise behind Toy Story and Shrek (including Puss in Boots) and ahead of Ice Age in terms of DOM and INT BO as well as Home Video sales.  As for quality, I'll let others more familiar with these franchise debate this. 

5 hours ago, langer said:

Say what you want about the Despicable Me franchise, it's arguably the 3rd biggest animated franchise behind Toy Story and Shrek (including Puss in Boots) and ahead of Ice Age in terms of DOM and INT BO as well as Home Video sales.  As for quality, I'll let others more familiar with these franchise debate this. 

Secret Life of Pets garnered decent reviews and was a huge success, yet the sequel dropped significantly.  Minions 2 is coming off of a less well-received film and both M1 and DM3 dropped from the DM2 domestically. 

• Knock It Off 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:59 AM, Porthos said:

This is the best animated trailer the Shay has ever seen.

I don't know why Pixar still hurt themselves and the public in their poor efforts to come up with anything rivaling this brilliance.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JWR said:

Secret Life of Pets garnered decent reviews and was a huge success, yet the sequel dropped significantly.  Minions 2 is coming off of a less well-received film and both M1 and DM3 dropped from the DM2 domestically. 

I don't understand why you quoted me...  I think you didn't understand my point.