baumer

Baumer's live reaction to Hard to be a God | And some other people subject themselves to it as well

Okay, the scientists from earth part I just saw, about 30 of them.  But Don Ramata...he's a scientist?  I didn't pick up on that part.  So he becomes royalty because he is a scientist from Earth?

• Like 1

I really can't decipher a plot in this movie. These guys are just walking around the village doing things. One minute there's a big donkey dick next minute there's chickens and the next minute there's a giant pigs head. Still lots of snot and lots of spew and lots of mud and lots of rain. There's really no plot. Nothing right now. As I speak there's more snot.

• Like 2

Once again I must remind everybody that this film has some of the most ugly people you can possibly find. There's just nobody in here that youd want to bring home your parents LOL. There's blood and snot and mud and mucus and spit and it's just a really strange film LOL

• Like 2