grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

You will not be Bohdi Rooked. I can appreciate that.

I wanna get Bodhi Rooked.... :ph34r: 

.... wait, what were we talking about? 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Don't Breathe

cZaYAHW.jpg

cYyfZGc.png

One of the best horror movies of 2016. Stephen Lang’s performance here was also one of the better performances from the year. 2016 was somewhat of a resurrection year for horror on the big screen as well as we seem to be finally moving away from the found footage genre and the movies are getting a decent budget to work with again. This movie also had a very infamous scene involving a turkey baster, but I don’t think I can link that here.

User Reviews:

Extremely well directed, some great tension and set pieces. Enjoyed all the proformances . Cinematography was wonderful, loved the oner right when they break in. Does drag a toward the end though and I can't stand it when movies open with the end just because, ruins a lot for me.

B+ (87)

- Jay Hollywood

What a crazy ass ride. Would recommend and would definitely watch again. I'm not sure I particularly care for the ending because I feel like everyone should have died but i'll watch the sequel anyway. A-

-GlassfairyLike this

• Like 19