grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

1 hour ago, AABATTERY said:

So emotions were running high earlier today. I've taken some time to prepare a statement on the shocking and disappointing exclusion of Hunt for the Wilderpeople from the top 25:

Hide contents

BOT USERS YOU WANKERS /

YOU ARSEHOLES, I HATE YOU HEAPS /

PLEASE DIE SOON, IN PAIN.

3o6ZtqA5dD7cZTriCc.gif

l0HlLnrM0KmYPQ5yw.gif

3o6ZtjDUBxM02XaO4w.gif

Hey, it was number 3 on my list..... we are not all bad :wacko:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

So emotions were running high earlier today. I've taken some time to prepare a statement on the shocking and disappointing exclusion of Hunt for the Wilderpeople from the top 25:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry! I still haven't seen it, yet. 

In my defense, I put it on hold at the library two months ago and I'm still probably waiting another month before I get it. 

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

Hide contents

BOT USERS YOU WANKERS /

YOU ARSEHOLES, I HATE YOU HEAPS /

PLEASE DIE SOON, IN PAIN.

3o6ZtqA5dD7cZTriCc.gif

l0HlLnrM0KmYPQ5yw.gif

3o6ZtjDUBxM02XaO4w.gif

:ph34r: I haven't seen it yet, I've been meaning to. just haven't gotten around to it yet. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

Reveal hidden contents

For what it's worth I put it at #12. I honestly thought it was locked for the top 10. It's pretty clear that while the core members of BOT have seen and enjoyed Wilderpeople (see the BOFFYs) the majority of people who submitted lists have not. Darn shame. 

Spoiler

Also SUCK IT SING STREET GOT #14 WHO HAS THE INDIE ZEITGEIST NOW

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Eevin said:

For what it's worth I put it at #12. I honestly thought it was locked for the top 10. It's pretty clear that while the core members of BOT have seen and enjoyed Wilderpeople (see the BOFFYs) the majority of people who submitted lists have not. Darn shame. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eevin said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did put Sing Street pretty high, I think, so this is another upset you can blame me for. 

• Like 2