Blankments

Leap! | Eric Summer & Éric Warin | August 25, 2017

1 hour ago, Slicknickshady said:

Am I the only one excited for this in the world? Will I be alone in the theatre Thursday night? 😂

I'm probably looking forward to it more than most people, but that's not saying much. I think it honestly looks like it could be a nice alternative to the more frantic, hyperactive animated movies that are so popular, but who knows, especially after the additional changes made? 

I'm hoping this movie will either be decent enough, or at the very least, have enough absolutely insane stuff in it to make it somewhat entertaining (like "The Wild Life" from last year). 

17 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Doogal

That is undoubtedly the worst US animated release I've ever seen...it's also in my worst 5 movies I've ever paid to watch:)...

Apparently, the sludge we got was nothing like the rest of the world got...and boy, it showed!

If Leap is like Doogal, I'll drop my already low expectations to the floor:)...

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

It looks like the best animated film Weinstein has distributed

Didn't they distribute Princess Mononoke? But excluding that (and possibly 2007 Ninja Turtles, which was partially distributed by WB), I would probably agree with you on that. 

This still hasn't been released in the U.S. yet?

I vaguely remember it was released here in Canada quite a while ago with the title Ballerina.

Also, is the U.S. the only country to keep the title "Leap"? I recall most countries had changed it to Ballerina.