Neo

Victor Frankenstein | November 25, 2015

Frankenstein Untold? Universal should just tieup with Fox and make this movie a part of their monsters universe since it looks like Dracula Untold may be the only movie in that universe for quite some time.

Edited by grim22

Frankenstein Untold? Universal should just tieup with Fox and make this movie a part of their monsters universe since it looks like Dracula Untold may be the only movie in that universe for quite some time.

There is never gonna be a Universe. I am glad Dracula works as a single movie even with that "Let the games begin" fuckery at the end.

There is never gonna be a Universe. I am glad Dracula works as a single movie even with that "Let the games begin" fuckery at the end.

My favorite date change announcement in the Universal announcements yesterday

• Universal Pictures’ UNTITLED UNIVERSAL MONSTER FRANCHISE FILM will move from April 21, 2017, to Friday, March 30, 2018.

The first Mummy (okay by first I mean the '99 one) wasn't a great movie to be honest. While I wouldn't call it "messy" the word I would use would be "flat". It did kinda feel lifeless and while it had some good moments towards the end, it wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be.

Mummy Returns is definitely an improvement though. Still not a "great" movie but much more entertaining.

• Like 1

The first Mummy wasn't a great movie to be honest.  It did kinda feel lifeless

Mummy Returns is definitely an improvement though. 

Seriously?

Whose ass do I have to kick for this young generation's failings?

• Like 2

The first Mummy (okay by first I mean the '99 one) wasn't a great movie to be honest. While I wouldn't call it "messy" the word I would use would be "flat". It did kinda feel lifeless and while it had some good moments towards the end, it wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be.

Mummy Returns is definitely an improvement though. Still not a "great" movie but much more entertaining.

Flat isntye perfect word to describe the film. There was a moment where I thought the movie was over and it actually wasn't and it pissed me off because the ending as it wasn't half bad. The rest of the film became unbearable from that point on l