grey ghost

Pitch a movie idea...

On 3/1/2017 at 7:20 AM, MCKillswitch123 said:

A BioShock movie. Directed by me, preferably.

If not me, then I think someone like Matt Reeves would nail it. If not Reeves, then Denis Villeneuve for sure (though I don't know how would he handle the heavy action component).

You could buy Snowpiercer US distribution rights, rename it BioShock and wide release it for the first time.

A movie about Harriet Tubman but instead of her being a peaceful person who leads slaves to freedom through the underground railroad, shes a gun wielding badass who leads a slave revolt and kills southern slave owners. Kind of similar in style/tone to Django Unchained 

A live action Generator Rex-film. More loyal & faithful adaptation of the cartoon and is very well-received by critics & audience alike. Funny thing is, the cartoon is done by the same guys who did the Ben 10-cartoon.

Directed by: Edgar Wright

Starring:

Aramis Knight as Rex Salazar

Alisha Newton as Circe

The rest.....i don't know as of yet.

Budget: $60-70M

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

A live action reimagining of the 1994 Non-Disney animated film ”The Swan Princess” distributed by Sony/Columbia Pictures. With an ensemble cast of very good talents. And it would be a very well-received film if things go right. And it’s also a musical.

Directed by: Chris Columbus

Produced by: Richard Rich

Music & songs by: Alan Menken

Jennifer Lawrence as Princess Odette

Daniel Radcliffe as Prince Derek

Lee Pace as Rothbart

Emma Thompson as Queen Uberta

Russell Crowe as King William

Martin Freeman as Lord Rogers

Kenneth Brannagh as the voice of Puffin

Ron Perlman as the voice of Speed

Jean Reno as the voice of Jean-Bob

Jonah Hill as Bromley

(Exclusive characters for the remake)

Jacob Tremblay as Siegfried (Derek’s younger brother)

Kaya Scodelario as Odile (Rothbart’s daughter)

Rotten-Tomatoes: 97%

Box office: 207.7M OW

$648M & $1.657B WW

Critic Consensus: With such breathtaking visuals, lovable songs and a charismatic cast, especially from the leads of Daniel Radcliffe & Jennifer Lawrence, The Swan Princess is one of the rare live action reimaginings that not only stays faithful to its animated counterpart, but also freshly improves upon it. Played by a great amount of nostalgia, it is as lovely as it is magical.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

A live action reimagining of the 1994 Non-Disney animated film ”The Swan Princess”

Interestingly, a film about the Swan Princess story and the Swan Lake ballet (directed by Luca Guadagnino and starring Felicity Jones) was pitched to Hollywood a few months ago; it sparked a big bidding war, so I'm sure somebody bought the rights.

Anyway, here's my film:

The Needles of Haystack County

A fantastical western film about cactus-men who are enlisted by an investigator to be bodyguards. The film would use motion capture technology and have a lot of action violence.

As for casting, I think someone like Josh Brolin or Jason Clarke would be good as the lead cactus man- a man named Brian whose heroic qualities outweigh his mistrust of humans.

I would probably want to write and/or direct myself, but if I couldn't, I would want David Mackenzie, who directed Starred Up and Hell or High Water. And I would want Scott Frank (Out of Sight, Minority Report, Marley & Me, A Walk Among The Tombstones, Logan) as my writer.

I would go for tone that isn't afraid to be realistic about what it portrays, but also chooses to be empathetic; in other words, I'd want the film to juxtapose nicely between good and evil.