grey ghost

Pitch a movie idea...

An alternate-history movie of World War 2 where various famous British writers (and an actor) who were involved in the war effort form a team to stop a sinister Nazi plot.

His Majesty's Service

Starring Ian Fleming, Roald Dahl, Christopher Lee, C.S. Forester, and Richard Patrick Russ (aka Patrick O'Brian)

• Like 2

One of the professors at my college is a notorious hardass who goes to extreme lengths to prevent cheating. There are some pretty legendary stories about the ways students have tried to steal his exams. From a kid wearing a gorilla suit riding a pink tricycle to distract him while his friend takes the exam to another student climbing into his office from the bathroom via the ceiling tiles, everything has (supposedly) been tried. Sounds like a pretty fun idea for some vignettes, at least. 

• Like 2

An Invader Zim movie.

Considering IZ is one of the most beloved cartoons of the 21st Century so far, it would be the rare four-quadrant animated movie that appeals to any age and demographic (from young kids, to older teens, to adults).

And Nickelodeon movies have seen plenty of success in the past.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

You know what i would have loved to see....even if it probably won't happen right now: A live action Teen Titans movie. A DC-superhero movie. Directed by a good director.

And my choice for the casting would be this: 

Asa Butterfield as Robin

Elle Fanning as Starfire

Mackenzie Foy as Raven

I know Ray Fisher will play Cyborg in upcoming DC-films. I don't know who would be the perfect actor for Beast-Boy, but i do hope it's someone with charm and likeability to give the character the similar charm as the animated counterpart.

Speaking of which, the animated Teen Titans is still a pretty popular superhero show.

You know what i would have loved to see....even if it probably won't happen right now: A live action Teen Titans movie. A DC-superhero movie. Directed by a good director.

And my choice for the casting would be this: 

Asa Butterfield as Robin

Elle Fanning as Starfire

Mackenzie Foy as Raven

I know Ray Fisher will play Cyborg in upcoming DC-films. I don't know who would be the perfect actor for Beast-Boy, but i do hope it's someone with charm and likeability to give the character the similar charm as the animated counterpart.

Speaking of which, the animated Teen Titans is still a pretty popular superhero show.

2 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

A Legend of Zelda trilogy. The first movie focuses on Skyward Sword, while the second one focuses on Ocarina of Time. I don't have a good idea for the third movie though.

Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon

I'd go Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild though

Edited by robertman2

13 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

A Legend of Zelda trilogy. The first movie focuses on Skyward Sword, while the second one focuses on Ocarina of Time. I don't have a good idea for the third movie though.

I honestly think LoZ is better off to not be turned into movies.

I don't think they'd work well as films.

On 07/02/2017 at 11:21 AM, dashrendar44 said:

A movie about an alternative reality wherein Michael Keaton never had to change his real birth name, Michael Douglas, to make it in Hollywood and struggling to make it because of the other famous Michael Douglas, which is not his real name. 

An absurdist story about identity and renouncing to a part of yourself to become famous while keeping your artist's authenticity down to your name brings you misery and jealousy.

Starring Michael Keaton, Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton in:

Being "Michael Douglas"

I've just discovered a fun fact around actor/actress having to swap names and pseudonyms to make it.

Case in point:

Jane Seymour and Jane Fonda.

British actress Jane Seymour's real birth name is "Jocelyn Frankenberg" whereas American actress Jane Fonda's full birth name is "Jane Seymour Fonda".

Edited by dashrendar44

On 3/20/2017 at 9:25 AM, Beauty and The Panda said:

I honestly think LoZ is better off to not be turned into movies.

I don't think they'd work well as films.

People give that Mario movie grief, but how else was someone going to make the game into a movie? The original source material barely had a plot.

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

People give that Mario movie grief, but how else was someone going to make the game into a movie? The original source material barely had a plot.

They should've made it animated tbh.  Like, if you're going to do it, make it bouncy with a lot of cartoonish visuals to make up for its bare-bones plot.