YM!

Weekend Estimates: Lego Batman 55.6M, 50 Shades 46.7M, John Wick 2 30M

Just now, babz06 said:

what movies have you seen?

I had a stretch between Star Trek and Doctor Strange where I saw nothing, but since then I've seen Strange, Beasts, Moana, Arrival, Rogue One, Sing, La La Land, Split (which had technical issues and only showed The Mummy), and Lego Batman. Maybe I'll get it tonight with John Wick?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Random thought that just occurred to me: I've yet to get a Wonder Woman trailer in theaters yet.

Same here, the only time I got a trailer for this is with Suicide Squad.

32 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Random thought that just occurred to me: I've yet to get a Wonder Woman trailer in theaters yet.

I figured I would at least get it with Dr Strange, Rogue One, or Lego Batman but I  didn't get it with any of them. I'm pulling for Logan next.

32 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I had a stretch between Star Trek and Doctor Strange where I saw nothing, but since then I've seen Strange, Beasts, Moana, Arrival, Rogue One, Sing, La La Land, Split (which had technical issues and only showed The Mummy), and Lego Batman. Maybe I'll get it tonight with John Wick?

I got it with Fantastic Beasts and Suicide Squad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rman823 said:

And on SyFy earlier this week. I understand they're both NBC Universal channels but USA makes more sense than SyFy. BTW I'm still waiting for 50 Shades to hit basic cable to see how bad it's butchered.

I've seen Skyfall pop up on SyFy too.  Very odd

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

John Wick has turned into a "maybe" for tonight per my dad. MOTHERFUCKER, WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 20 MINUTES TOPS, DON'T FUCKING PULL THIS MAYBE SHIT WITH ME! 

When I saw it today I was surprised to see so many people that looked like they were over the age of 60. I didn't expect that lol

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

After getting out of John Wick 2 I'm amazed it's a sequel that improves on the already great original. The reviews prepared me for it but I was skeptical before them given how I felt this was going to be an unnecessary sequel.     

Spoiler

The setup for Chapter 3 at the end is great. Can't wait.

• Like 2