grim22

Game Night | Feb 23 2018 | Warner Bros. Jason Bateman, Rachel McAdams

7 hours ago, DAJK said:

I just don't think it looks that funny. Not bad enough that I won't see it for free, but I just can't get excited for it

the only even giggle was the dog shaking the blood.  I did not laugh or even grin at anything else in the trailer

• Like 1

CALLING IT NOW.

This will be the sleeper of February.

Could not believe how consistently funny it was. The cast is EXCELLENT (hoping this can be a door to America finally catching on to how good Sharon Horgan/Catastrophe is) and even though it gets quite silly it's ALWAYS entertaining.

Also will not be surprised to see this land in the 70's range on RT.  My audience ate. it.  up.

If it can make a play for 20-25 OW, 100+ is happening.  WOM will be gooooood.

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 8
  • Astonished 2

14 minutes ago, RyneOh1040 said:

CALLING IT NOW.

Could not believe how consistently funny it was. The cast is EXCELLENT (hoping this can be a door to America finally catching on to how good Sharon Horgan/Catastrophe is) and even though it gets quite silly it's ALWAYS entertaining.

Also will not be surprised to see this land in the 70's range on RT.  My audience ate. it.  up.

Good to hear. It's tracking at 15-20M right now, and I won't be surprised if it can come close to 30M with how long it's been since the last comedy hit (DH2)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Good to hear. It's tracking at 15-20M right now, and I won't be surprised if it can come close to 30M with how long it's been since the last comedy hit (DH2)

Yeah, it MAY get a lower RT score than that just because comedies tend to be a hard sell but I really think GA will be all over this.  It's a fun night out and it's been a while since we had that.

• Like 2

It was really funny.:OMG: The crowd I saw it with were laughing throughout. It does what a comedy's supposed to do and more. It was twisty and turny, had violence, suspense and kinda had a moral. Great as a date movie :cheekkiss:or just with friends. :wave: I think word of mouth will help this movie for sure. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, RyneOh1040 said:

CALLING IT NOW.

It was predictable, after Flashpoints news.

Edited by KeepItU25071906