Plain Old Tele

Please take a quick questionnaire/survey about Netflix

Hello lovely people,

I'm writing my dissertation about Netflix and how the original produced content changes the contemporary media landscape. Therefore, I wanted to ask you if you could fill out my online questionnaire, please? It only takes 10 min max and I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQUceG9G5vrm8NonZEgF9HT9zOXWbF-cg2uqs_evUGdi3NQQ/viewform

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Danrella said:

Hello lovely people,

I'm writing my dissertation about Netflix and how the original produced content changes the contemporary media landscape. Therefore, I wanted to ask you if you could fill out my online questionnaire, please? It only takes 10 min max and I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQUceG9G5vrm8NonZEgF9HT9zOXWbF-cg2uqs_evUGdi3NQQ/viewform

Not sure what to say about the education level.

@cannastop If you cannot find the perfect answer for you, you can also select "Other" and write down what your educational level is, or you can simply say "prefer not to say". Thank you :)

@AABATTERY I'm sorry you have to go through this. I will take a note and have a discussion with my supervisor about this :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danrella said:

@That One Guy Unfortunately, you cannot complete the questionnaire without your email address. I included this option so that I can take out the people who did the survey more than once. That is the only reason why I asked for the participants email address.

I guess I'll pass on it then.

I'll say this.....and I'm not sure if it has any relevance to your survey, but I like Netflix a lot, especially because I can watch every episode of Friends and the Walking Dead. 

What I hate is that the Canadian Netflix isn't NEARLY  as good as the American one.  We don't have nearly the selection that our American cousins do and that ticks me off.  

• Like 9