Plain Old Tele

Please take a quick questionnaire/survey about Netflix

Done

I love Netflix though I still have Direct tv

My main reason for keeping DTV is all the sports channels I get. I'm a big sports guy and not just football, baseball and basketball. 

Between all the ESPN channels along with the NFL network, Tennis channel and Golf channel I'm pretty well covered lol. 

• Like 2

Just now, Telemachos said:

Well, second greatest of that year. If you're going to offer up a certain Zwick film, them' fightin' words. To say nothing of the other nautical movie.

2003 Epics

1.Finding Nemo

2.Return of the King

3.Kill Bill Vol 1

4.Curse of the Blackpearl

5.Master and Commander

6.The Last Samurai

I actually like the movie quite a bit though. :ph34r: 

7 minutes ago, The Panda said:

2003 Epics

1.Finding Nemo

2.Return of the King

3.Kill Bill Vol 1

4.Curse of the Blackpearl

5.Master and Commander

6.The Last Samurai

Reveal hidden contents

At least you have TLS underneath it. But yeah, I disagree with almost all your other choices. (Not to mention, what even constitutes an epic with this list?)

• Community Manager
5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Hmm...don't exactly feel comfortable putting my email address into the first spot.  Am I allowed to leave it blank?

Let me guess, your email is ilikebigboobsicantlie@gmail.com? Yeah, I wouldn't have felt comfortable putting that on there either.

(Took the survey by the way)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, AABATTERY said:

That's fine. My survey is done.

It really hurts to identify as an Australian though :ph34r:

It is in the constitution. 

The States shall mean such of the colonies of New South Wales,New Zealand,Queensland,Tasmania,Victoria,Western Australia, and South Australia, including the northern territory of South Australia, as for the time being are parts of the Commonwealth, and such colonies or territories as may be admitted into or established by the Commonwealth as States; and each of such parts of the Commonwealth shall be called a State

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

The States shall mean such of the colonies of New South Wales,New Zealand,Queensland,Tasmania,Victoria,Western Australia, and South Australia, including the northern territory of South Australia, as for the time being are parts of the Commonwealth, and such colonies or territories as may be admitted into or established by the Commonwealth as States; and each of such parts of the Commonwealth shall be called a State

CP1igFZ.gif

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Yes. The Constitution of Australia defines New Zealand as a state. 

You can't get more official then that. 

Our Declaration of Independence says otherwise.

And by decree of the universally accepted "National Treasure" rule, Declarations of Independence > Constitutions.

51 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Wow, I just learned something new today. Australia wrote in a claim to New Zealand in their Constitution. (Or close enough to it, anyway.)

And I thought that Canada had it rough, living in the shadow of the United States.

• Like 2