Poseidon

Weekend Thread 2/24-26 | Sat #s |Get Out: 12.8 (+18%) Lego: 9.4 (+120%) Wick: 4.2 (+70) (Pg 20)

Holdovers will rule the rest of the top of the chart with Warner Bros. The Lego Batman Movie flying down to second with an estimated third weekend of $15.5M, -52% for a running cume by Sunday of $129.5M. The toy brick DC superhero is expected to gross $4M today.

And the new guys, as anticipated, are coming in low with Lionsgate’s animated Rock Dog whining $1.4M today, $6M for the weekend and IM Global/Open 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK @MrPink

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Dammit, now I need to watch the movie to put this gif in context.

You haven't seen Gone Girl?! How dare you not subject yourself to the brilliance of David Fincher and Rosamund Pike. And Tyler Perry too. Oh, and the Blurred Lines chick shows her boobs! GO SEE IT.

EDIT: Wow. Over Don't Breathe. I take Deadline w/a grain of salt, but that seems about right. @grey ghost, you struck gold in the Fantasy game and I'm so fucking jealous now.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

You haven't seen Gone Girl?! How dare you not subject yourself to the brilliance of David Fincher and Rosamund Pike. And Tyler Perry too. Oh, and the Blurred Lines chick shows her boobs! GO SEE IT.

EDIT: Wow. Over Don't Breathe. I take Deadline w/a grain of salt, but that seems about right. @grey ghost, you struck gold in the Fantasy game and I'm so fucking jealous now.

Not just Tyler Perry, but actually good Tyler Perry.

• Like 2