aabattery

Widows | 16th Nov, 2018 | Steve McQueen directs, Viola Davis, Elizabeth Debicki, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Erivo to star as the widows | #FeaturesFarrell

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Colin Farrell is in this.  and it's releasing on the same weekend as Fantastic Beasts 2.  boycott Fantastic Beasts 2 by purchasing tickets to Widows instead of that Depp trash.

You know, I think there will be people that do this. It won't be me, because I'll be seeing Fantastic Beasts with my extended family over next Thanksgiving break. But I think people will do this, which would be good for Widows's box office haul.

One thing I'm concerned about is comparisons to Ocean's Eight. Both Ocean's Eight and Widows are heist films starring women. But I'm confident Widows will blow Ocean's Eight out of the water quality-wise because of Steve McQueen.

On 6/1/2018 at 7:24 PM, Jake Gittes said:

"Okay let's start advertising our crime heist thriller with images where the female cast is at its most naked without it being NSFW."

Hey, it worked for Dragon Tattoo. And in that case it actually was NSFW.

Poor Steve Mc Queen tho, the guy must be so lost right now ...

He managed to convince cinephiles & critics showing characters agonizing for 2 hours on screen was quality narrative and filmmaking.

In this movie, he s gonna have to prove he can actually direct.

Good luck Steve.

:):rock: