kayumanggi

TROLLS WORLD TOUR | 04.17.20 | Universal

I reckon this'll increase significantly from the first one. It's held up well in the conscious of kids and teenagers.

Last year i was seeing this girl and I swear she was addicted to this movie like it was crack cocaine. every time she came round mine we had to watch f***ing Trolls.

17 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I reckon this'll increase significantly from the first one. It's held up well in the conscious of kids and teenagers.

Last year i was seeing this girl and I swear she was addicted to this movie like it was crack cocaine. every time she came round mine we had to watch f***ing Trolls.

On the contrary I’m expecting a decrease. 4 years after the first and a Netflix cartoon may hurt it as well as Mulan and Onward likely combining $600M DOM of Family cash.

• Like 1

This might be the only DW Netflix show I heard *nothing* about after it came out.

I rewatched the first one and it's still funny and sweet to me, but it wasn't really a cultural splash.

I worked in retail for a couple years, and outside of maybe Paw Patrol and a couple Disney products, Trolls was one of the most popular kids brands we had in stock. Anecdotal, but I think there's a huge audience of kids that got introduced to the movie after the fact that will turn up for the new movie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So... George Clinton is in this one.

As is Rachel Bloom @WrathOfHan

• Astonished 1

I'm up for this if its got rock songs, I'll watch anything rock musical related.

This plot actually sounds really damn cool. Can't wait to see the trailer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/film/festivals/dreamworks-animations-abominable-trolls-world-tour-marooned-annecy-1203239769/amp/

Conducted by “Trolls World Tour” director Walt Dohrn, a co-director on the original, the Annecy first look, often of rough animation, took in an opening  scene at a techno troll rave disrupted by the arrival of rock trolls, answering to Queen Barb, who want to destroy the other strains of music. Poppy and Branch decide to fight back but, in one of the funniest scenes in the movie, fall under the tranquilizing effect of the king troll of cool jazz. Some of the character designs – such as of Trollsart, the king of classical music trolls, or a Dolly Partonish country music troll, hair piled on to of her head, had the Annecy audience laughing out loud. The presentation ended with DWA’s first trailer

Rebecca Bunch is the villain in this. The premise sounds fun too.

cba to watch the trailer, can someone tell me what songs are in it. Cheers

I mean...I like the punk Troll design.

The plot looks to be wayyy more interesting than I thought it would be.

Ive never seen the first one but I might actually give this a watch. 

• Like 1

I think the kids were done with this one after the first movie. This is another SLOP 2.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AJG said:

I think the kids were done with this one after the first movie. This is another SLOP 2.

First one wasn't even that big. If it drops like SLOP it will bomb