FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Bee.
Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Interstellar like the father who loves his son who gets slightly lower grades than all his other Asian children.

• Like 10

Just now, MrPink said:

I love Interstellar like the father who loves his son who gets slightly lower grades than all his other Asian children.

Can't hate the movie if you pretend like it doesn't exist

Just now, Telemachos said:

I'm gonna break the forums and make up a master CBM list for people to rank. 

Hang on, brb, need to go research this. 

Remember that Blackhat isn't a CBM

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Does that son see his children? And does the sister burn down the family farm just because?

• Like 1

Just now, Telemachos said:

Does that son see his children? And does the sister burn down the family farm just because?

The owner was a sexual assaulter so it's all good.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I'm feeling pretty done with the MCU outside of Captain America ((And Spidey and BP if they're good)) tbh. But I loved Man of Steel and BvS ((Ultimate Edition)) so maybe my taste is suspect. :lol:

I totally agree!!! 

You're taste is suspect.   ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I'm gonna break the forums and make up a master CBM list for people to rank. 

Hang on, brb, need to go research this. 

Dont forget to include Kick Ass 2, Sin City 2, and 302. You must watch them all.

teles face after watching all the bad cbms=:pcwhack:

Business at my theatre kinda stalled tonight, Before I Fall is doing moderately better than I thought and will open to 8-9M. Ballerina (Leap!) didn't have the Saturday increase I was expecting and will do 16-17M weekend. Get Out is going to maybe do 13.5-15M, while Logan estimates have gone from my optimistic 90M after our strong Thursday shows to about 66-70M.

Edited by DAJK

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

After a lot of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that John Wick 2 is better than Logan. The third act isn't sitting well with me.

New-Logan-trailer-is-coming.gif

Spoiler

They're both way better than Split tho :ph34r:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's legit flawed and weirdly paced. The final scene is outstanding, but the half hour before it....... hm.

The pacing of the entire film is very well done.  It maintains its pace throughout the film and never feels like it lets up in that respect.