FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

Just now, filmlover said:

I honestly forgot he was in that movie lmao. At least Kitschface was throwing around a magic staff.

I will never forget thanks to Liev's delicious acting in this scene

• Like 3

Just now, MrPink said:

The white washing.  The Mystic Asian stereotype. Triggered. :sadben:

It's a great time to be an Asian in Hollywood. Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, Tilda Swinton, Matt Damon. You should be so proud.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's a great time to be an Asian in Hollywood. Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, Tilda Swinton, Matt Damon. You should be so proud.

3In8dh5.jpg

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

X-Men Origins is nearly unintentional comedy from start to finish, I legit felt bad for Hugh Jackman when that turd surfaced.

The horrible CGI "younger" professor X near the end always cracks me up. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

The horrible CGI "younger" professor X near the end always cracks me up. 

And to make it worse the CGI from The Last Stand was better (still not good) and it was made 3 years before it.

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

And to make it worse the CGI from The Last Stand was better (still not good) and it was made 3 years before it.

Hell the claws looked worse than X-Men

pUqD9iI.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Oscar #2 here we come!

The Oscars this year were so damn diverse! Two poc for supporting actors, an Asian for best actress and a caveman for best actor. 

Emma Stone is really opening up the doors for Asians everywhere. @MrPinkshould be so proud! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nova said:

The Oscars this year were so damn diverse! Two poc for supporting actors, an Asian for best actress and a caveman for best actor. 

Emma Stone is really opening up the doors for Asians everywhere. @MrPinkshould be so proud! 

anigif_original-grid-image-27951-1448225

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

It's amazing. It was like they ran out of money ten minutes into production or something.