kayumanggi

BLOODSHOT | March 13, 2020 | Sony | Coming to VOD March 24

41 minutes ago, Morieris said:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/962799-lamorne-morris-cast-in-vin-diesels-bloodshot-adaptation

I was looking at this dude for ages going ".....What was he in again?" Before going "OH the guy from the New Girl gifs."

Morris joins an already star-studded cast that includes Vin Diesel (Fast & Furious series, xXx series) in the title role, Toby Kebbell (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes), Sam Heughan (Outlander), Eiza Gonzalez (Baby Driver), Michael Sheen (Tron Legacy), Talulah Riley (Westworld), Johannes Haukur Johannesson (Game of Thrones) and Alex Hernandez (Unreal).

playing fast and loose with the term "star-studded" here

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm a huge VALIANT fan, got on board in H.S. in the early 90s.

Very cautiously optimistic about this. Bloodshot is a good starting point. Ninjak could've been the other "easy" to translate character. I like Vin, fan of his franchises so here is to hoping he and the screenplay bring some justice to Ray and Co.

This should outgrows Last Witch Hunter.

Yeah, huge accomplishment.  But maybe can’t deny Diesel his two franchise success.  Yes, I’m calling Riddick a success, I don’t care what you think I like those movies.  Shut up.  I want more, let’s make believe.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Morieris said:

That doesn't sound too interesting to me but neither did "Boy becomes Spider-man", so I am open to having my mind changed.

Tobey Maguire must have hit puberty pretty fast if he was a boy in that first Spidey film