kayumanggi

BLOODSHOT | March 13, 2020 | Sony | Coming to VOD March 24

10 hours ago, TMP said:

Has this even opened in any foreign markets yet?!?

Pretty much everywhere has previews for this entire week before the official opening next weekend.

• Haha 1

I've just watched it

There are the "so bad it's good" movies and there are movies like this. This movie is so awful it's awesome! :)

Is the budget really 42 million? This movie easily looks like much more expensive. It's impressive how they did everything that happened in the movie. On the other hand, the plot is very confusing and it might irritate a lot of people. This was written by Jeff Wadlow, so that's probably the reason it's a mess.

Watch it only on discount day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Lol I got the trailer for this before Fantasy Island today. Vin Diesel is so one note and always looks the exact same. 

Yeah, he was full Toretto in this movie. It's hilarious. 

People will hate this movie for the wrong reasons. It's quite good in a cheesy way. You have to turn off your brain to enjoy whatever the plot throws at you, though. So yeah, can't wait for its CinemaScore ( I bet it's a C+ )

If you enjoyed Blade Trinity, Mortal Kombat Annihilation, this is the movie for you. 

23 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Is the budget really 42 million? This movie easily looks like much more expensive. It's impressive how they did everything that happened in the movie.

The director did mostly VFX work before this if that explains anything.

Would you say it's Venom-tier?

Edited by TropaduSoldats
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TropaduSoldats said:

The director did mostly VFX work before this if that explains anything.

Would you say it's Venom-tier?

If you liked Blade Trinity and Mortal Kombat Annihilation ( or if you didn't dislike them ), I think you'll enjoy this one.

Venom was much better than this. Venom was also coherent as a plot ( if compared to this ). Bloodshot will confuse a lot of people with some twists that come way too late in the movie. 

On 3/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, lilmac said:

This is XXX / Pitch Black Vin Diesel in his element.

Great! I like both series. 

The trailer did give off Vin in Toretto mode for Bloodshot though. Xander Cage is heavy on Toretto vibes also, but not Riddick.

I'm going Saturday night with my date Ms.Purell

• Like 1