grim22

Samson | Feb 16 2018 | Pureflix | Biblical story after all

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Havent watched the trailer but I assume tying foxes together was the money shot

They cut it from the movie, I’m boycotting because I want historical accuracy

Edited by New Year New Panda

1 minute ago, New Year New Panda said:

I already corrected my post b/c they were live foxes, please update the quote accordingly thnx

While Everyone will be googly eyed over 50 shades freed this February , we’ll be watching a movie that matters. Can’t wait for Samson!
At last a biblical movie that will show biblical truth, unlike Noah and Exodus.

Loving these YouTube comments.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, New Year New Panda said:

Do you have proof that it has truly been cut from the film other than the fact that it is not in this trailer?

And I do think that this trailer is certainly a step up from the last trailer, undoubtedly. It is clear that many of the people on the team have put an undeniable effort into this product.

It's a shame that Samson's actor seems a little stone-faced throughout the trailer. But there is good acting in the trailer, especially from Billy Zane.

Now I'll be happy if they can play this trailer with Maze Runner: The Death Cure, which is the next 'epic-scale' film to be coming out.

I'm praying for this film to do as well as it can for sure. I can't wait to see what happens.

• Like 1

“Forget Netflix and Chill, Try Pure Flix and Pray”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/style/forget-netflix-and-chill-try-pure-flix-and-pray.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

:jeb!:

Mr. White, who was raised a Mennonite in rural Kansas, saw just one secular film in a theater before he turned 18. (“The Mennonites make the Mormons look like a pack of Hell’s Angels,” he said.) A friend’s parents took him to see “Grease” and “when Olivia Newton-John came out in black tights and I thought for sure I was going to hell,” he said. This was enough to persuade him to drop out of Bible college after one year. His goal was to serve God through acting, but then he became interested in production, too. Pure Flix has made hundreds of films (“Do You Believe?” starring Cybill Shepherd), sitcoms, serialized dramas and web series including “On the White Track,” which stars Mr. White and his wife.”

Edited by New Year New Panda
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

"and stand-up comedy from Sinbad "

Well, good to know he's still working. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1