Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

MrFanaticGuy34

What new casting/character would you have loved to see in future Fast & Furious-sequels?

Now, this is a topic that i have wanted to make when it comes to the Fast and the Furious-franchise. And here is something i would love to ask.

What new casting/character would you have wanted to see in future "The Fast and the Furious"-sequels? Me, personally.....i would have loved to see Jennifer Lawrence play a new character in the series. And even someone like Mackenzie Foy. She is delightful as well. What characters would they play? Well, i would imagine Lawrence as either someone who works for the Police Force....or just be another street-racer. As for Mackenzie......i bet she would be that young character who would meet Dom & his gang. Maybe she is fascinated about what they're doing.

Then again, it's just my thoughts of celebrities, that i would love to see. Which actors/actresses would you have loved to see in these films? Comment below and share your thoughts.