franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

3 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

All 3 neg reviews are top critics, so the 91% might be a little iffier than normal...TC is 79% and 6.4.

Too small sample of top critics to mean anything, but should finish in the 80´s in RT / 70´s Top Critics just like WF by the early looks 

Maybe that´s the normal now for the good movies, and the bad ones will go straight to rotten

• Like 1

Just now, Jeight said:

Superhero fatigue might be real by Critic Superhero Fatigue is definitely real. I don't see any cbms hitting a 90% ever again.  Nwh might be the last which is fitting in a way based on how much of a cultural moment it was

Yeah ... Batman 85%, WF 84%, GOTG3 in the fine line between 70 - 80, and honestly reactions for Flash seems like 80´s at best 

Seems like it turned into a polarizing genre, kinda like horror movies 

I think it'll stay around low 80s (i would be shocked if it ended in the 70s). I did notice more complaints than usual in the social media reactions BUT everyone saying them were still positive overall. So yeah I can see average rating being thrown a bit there.

Edited by TheDude391