franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | It’s got the PETA seal of quality!

I wonder tho how a successful person like him has the time to tweet so much. he has tens of thousands of tweets.

also wonder who sold him out. i don;t believe that conservative guy was scrolling through thousands of tweets

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I'm being honest, they should just fucking cancel this movie if Gunn isn't involved. None of the cast is gonna want to do it without Gunn, and the press tour is going to be awkward as fuck. Just come up with some movies with the characters I guess.

I really wonder how Feige is feeling right now

The cast will do it in a heart beat. No one says no to Marvel paychecks. 

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

the press tour is going to be awkward as fuck. 

You underestimate Disney power. There were literally no questions about Lord and Miller during the Solo junkets. The press falls in line or they won't get future access.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

You underestimate Disney power. There were literally no questions about Lord and Miller during the Solo junkets. The press falls in line or they won't get future access.

solo flopped though 

Even Disney has its limits.

I think though GOTG3 will be fine as I assume they will keep the same style that everyone loves. 

4 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

Absolutely logical decision. He had to go and I hope he never gets the chance to work again in this industry.

you mean the same industry that gave Sean Penn roles for decades?

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

he deserves to not make money or do what he loves because...he made a few dumb jokes?  ok.

A dumb joke will get people fired at any job. I personally know people who have lost their job or had to attend sensitivity training due to dumb jokes they cracked at work parties or during a gathering which people found offensive and reported them to the Ethics helpline. Keep that in mind when you start your career, there is no such thing as a harmless joke in an environment where HR wants to avoid confrontation and lawsuits.

8 minutes ago, Alli said:

I wonder tho how a successful person like him has the time to tweet so much. he has tens of thousands of tweets.

also wonder who sold him out. i don;t believe that conservative guy was scrolling through thousands of tweets

Any Trump reddit/frog type people would have and posted them somewhere or even send them to big alt-right twitter figure.

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

A dumb joke will get people fired at any job. I personally know people who have lost their job or had to attend sensitivity training due to dumb jokes they cracked at work parties or during a gathering which people found offensive and reported them to the Ethics helpline. Keep that in mind when you start your career, there is no such thing as a harmless joke in an environment where HR wants to avoid confrontation and lawsuits.

Joke in a workplace is not the same than outside of it. Those joke were made only to an audience that liked them and actively choose to read them.

People are defending James Gunn saying that his tweets were joke!!! Are you f'n kidding me?

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Ehh, we still had stuff like Ehrenreich and Clarke shitting on them during the press tour. I can't imagine anyone in this cast not defending Gunn during a press tour.

Probably would be smart to keep them off the Infinity War 2 press tour too

1 minute ago, Barnack said:

Any Trump reddit/frog type people would have and posted them somewhere or even send them to big alt-right twitter figure.

Joke in a workplace is not the same than outside of it. Those joke were made only to an audience that liked them and actively choose to read them.

With filmmakers being public figures and twitter being part of promotions, it’s an extension of their workplace now.

• Like 1