Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Dammit on my iPad, don't kick me while I'm down in this forsaken hellhole called Texas

Pink I want you to know that I've been mean lately because really I'm sad I'm not in D.C. and we can't hang out, so I'm trying to create distance by starting beef with you. My ethers come out of love.

1 minute ago, AABATTERY said:

Fullbuster:

CP1igFZ.gif

He actually made a post recently in his TEXAS FUCK YEAH thread that he's not really a fan anymore because of Trump and/or racists.

Lol, 27 pages of effort posts for nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Pink I want you to know that I've been mean lately because really I'm sad I'm not in D.C. and we can't hang out, so I'm trying to create distance by starting beef with you. My ethers come out of love.

:kitschjob:

I could never have beef with you

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Shit! I am not gonna escape Mass Effect gifs on any forum I go to, am I?

The game looks like a mess.

Run as far away from the internet as possible

Rq9zqLP.gif

• Like 7

Saw BatB in a 1/3 filled Imax, but it was the 10PM showing. I thought it was great. Gaston, imo, is the greatest Disney villain of all time. The weakest part of the film was Watson and the Beast CGI, but that's easily ignored. I enjoyed it much more than last year's Jungle Book.

Edited by UrosepsisFace

1 hour ago, DAR said:

I'm assuming you're working all weekend?

11-6 Friday Saturday sunday

btw BatB did 14.7M at my theatre tonight, more than double TJB's 6.9M but that wasn't during spring break. Still, TJB  did 131.1M for its OW here, so I'm thinking 160+ is safe for us.

• Like 2

He actually made a post recently in his TEXAS FUCK YEAH thread that he's not really a fan anymore because of Trump and/or racists.

Lol, 27 pages of effort posts for nothing.

"I'm gonna overlook the backwardness of a state because of its economy, but now that some guy who's completely unrelated to the state has been elected, now I dislike it"

Sure Jan.