Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, Hatebox said:

I... really don't think they did. Radcliffe has proven himself to be the most pleasant surprise of the three.

Is Rupert Grint still acting? Feel like I haven't seen him post-Potter

9 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Emma's career is so weird, I mean, after DH2, most of persons thought she would become an acclaimed actress, but her only critical acclaimed paper came from TPOBAW, after that, she was in some average movies, and did some bombs like Coloia and Regression. I hope that now that she's on top of world once again, she'll choose her movies more carefully, I would love to see her becoming an acclaimed actress, I mean, if even Kristen Stewart became a respectable actress, then everything's possible. 

Not really. Saoirse Ronan had a dry spell for years until Brooklyn. It's just that Hollywood doesn't know what to do with actresses of certain age. Ditto Chloe Moretz isn't doing that hot after her breakthrough with Kick Ass. They are all making movies but the roles are of questionable quality. 

2 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

The only man who makes movies that aren't cash grabs is called Denis Villeneuve.  The Savior of Cinema.

Damien Chazelle is better, but at least we can all agree that Nolan is an overrated hack.  *sips tea*

7 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

I... really don't think they did. Radcliffe has proven himself to be the most pleasant surprise of the three.

I do agree that Daniel improved way more than her, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some Oscar love before her, but you can't deny that people always saw her as the most talented one of the trio, almost every review of DH2 claimed that she would be the only one to have a career.

Just now, Chewy said:

Is Rupert Grint still acting? Feel like I haven't seen him post-Potter

He's starring a new TV adaptation of Snatch (the 2000 Guy Ritchie film) which no-one wanted, and is apparently terrible. But he still sleeps on a bed of money, so hey-ho.

How my AMC looks today:

9:30: 108/124

10:15 3D: 67/78

11:00: 70/78

11:45 3D: 47/69

12:45: 107/124

1:30 3D: 24/78

2:15: 78/78

3:00 3D: 38/69

4:00: 109/124

4:45 3D: 13/78

5:30: 57/78 

6:15 3D: 29/69

7:15: 101/124

8:00 3D: 30/78

8:45: 55/78

9:30 3D: 8/69

10:30: 64/124

11:15 3D: 8/78

Total: 1,013/1,598

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

Not really. Saoirse Ronan had a dry spell for years until Brooklyn. It's just that Hollywood doesn't know what to do with actresses of certain age. Ditto Chloe Moretz isn't doing that hot after her breakthrough with Kick Ass. They are all making movies but the roles are of questionable quality. 

Not a fair comparison, Saiorse never had the same mainstream appeal as Emma, she probably received way fewer offers, as well. And does Chloe still a thing? The last thing that I heard about her was that she was being trashed by that Indie movie that she did last year.