Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Thank god this was made early, I don't have to set my alarm and refresh Google to be the first to get the numbers to make the weekend thread :lol:

Heading to work in 2 hours, will let you guys know how beauty and the beast does here. Not sure if spring break will cause some inflation of the number but we'll see.

btw i finally convinced my parents to quit on the walking dead. was talking to them on the phone they said "oh, it's gotten a bit boring now but at least it's the last season so we're sticking with it" don't know where they got that info but i dutifully informed them they planned on running that shit into the ground. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

I have no idea, I'm hardly the person to ask in terms of Disney BATB lore. :lol: 

Spoiler-tag your answer, to be safe. 

Okay.

@Amadeus

They're the human forms of all the enchanted household appliances. Don't know why the poster decided to spoil that since at least half of them only show up at the very end.

• Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

btw i finally convinced my parents to quit on the walking dead. was talking to them on the phone they said "oh, it's gotten a bit boring now but at least it's the last season so we're sticking with it" don't know where they got that info but i dutifully informed them they planned on running that shit into the ground. 

I'm like 2 or 3 episodes behind. The show is utter trash, but I'm staying for Negan. For how long, I don't know.

Just now, elcaballero said:

And the Oscar goes to... 

All these folks supporting trash franchises when Transformers has all the #content you could ever hope for

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

The difference is WrathOfHan's and my GIFs actually worked in context. :P 

I DON'T CARE TELE. I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I WILL RUN THIS THREAD INTO THE GROUND WITH GIFS FROM TV SHOWS. YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN.

giphy.gif

• Like 2