Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

It's not bad, but it's also not good. The original does everything better without dragging it out with pointless subplots. 

Pretty much what I(everybody) thought it would turn out.

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

No, I saw it opening Saturday. And immediately apologized to my wife as soon as "directed by Colin Trevorrow" appeared on screen.

lol really? I could have sworn your rant on it came after opening weekend lmao. Maybe it was! That thread was crazy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

No, I saw it opening Saturday. And immediately apologized to my wife as soon as "directed by Colin Trevorrow" appeared on screen.

Episode IX is gonna be rough :(

1 minute ago, AABATTERY said:

None of our educated cinephiles have watched it yet.

What the hell is an Educated Cinephile? Isn't that illegal in many US states? 

I am sure they are pretty much self proclaimed rather like the majority of "critics" listed on RT.

I am sure it'll be "I hated it so call me educated". Again, very much forgetting the point of a movie is first and foremost to entertain!!! 

I low balled with $140m OW but now I believe $180 is definitely in play and we know it only needs a little adjustment to get to the $200m promised land. 

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

KONG.

Depends on what me and my cousin want to see, now I'm leaning towards Beast :redcapes:

(even though I want to see Kong)

Edited by YourMother

1 minute ago, DisneyFanatic said:

I am sure they are pretty much self proclaimed rather like the majority of "critics" listed on RT.

I am sure it'll be "I hated it so call me educated". Again, very much forgetting the point of a movie is first and foremost to entertain!!! 

I low balled with $140m OW but now I believe $180 is definitely in play and we know it only needs a little adjustment to get to the $200m promised land. 

Triggered.

While I know for a fact Rogue s visual brilliance came from Gareth Edwards, history has shown you can have a terrific Star Wars film with an average director.

So, Jedis, don't loose your waters over Colin Trevorrow, he is just a cog in an immeasurable machine.

Just now, DisneyFanatic said:

what kobe bryant wut wat que GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DisneyFanatic said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2