Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

With that glitch news, we now know what Gokira2012 will be saying this time next week, if the numbers don't go well for Power Rangers.  We could be hearing a lot of one of Tommy Oliver's catch phrases in the thread for next week: "Aw, man."  Unlike Tommy's character though, Gokira2012 will not forget the Power Rangers movie debuts next weekend.  If we do get early numbers for Power Rangers next week, I am going to recommend they be expressed using the number "541" somewhere as Power Rangers fans know what that is from.

Yeah, the Ultron thread was hysterical. First everybody (including Disney!) projected a new OW record and then it dropped and dropped and dropped. Obviously it still put up a monstrous number and the second-biggest OW ever (at the time), but after the early numbers it was probably the most anticlimactic weekend thread I've witnessed here.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

Yeah, the Ultron thread was hysterical. First everybody (including Disney!) projected a new OW record and then it dropped and dropped and dropped. Obviously it still put up a monstrous number and the second-biggest OW ever (at the time), but after the early numbers it was probably the most anticlimactic weekend thread I've witnessed here.

Disney folks blaming the Boxing match was hysterical.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

I still re-read that thread from time to time. Quality entertainment. Shyamalan would be proud of all the twists.

27 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Disney didn't help themselves by claiming that 100m OD and early 215-220m projected OW. :rofl: 

I appreciate the studio's overconfidence, but boy did the actual numbers result in some amazing meltdowns. 

• Like 4