kayumanggi

12 Strong: The Declassified True Story Of The Horse Soldiers | Formerly known as Horse Soldiers | 19.01.18 | Warner Brothers | Nicolai Fuglsig directing | Chris Hemsworth, Michael Shannon, Trevonte Rhodes, Michael Pena, Austin Stowell and Rob Riggle

5 hours ago, antovolk said:

Full new title is ’12 Strong: The Declassified True Story Of The Horse Soldiers'

http://alberta.ca/recently-rated-trailers.aspx

Between Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House and this, what is it with movies that seemingly want people to think of them as History Channel docs?

• Like 2

Okay I thought this was about soldiers in the cowboy era of America...(there were black cowboys and I'd bet my hat Mexican ones too)...I'm slightly less interested now but I was only here for the cast and war movies aren't my thing. Looks passable enough.

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

well shit. maybe they're saving all the horsing around for the actual movie but what a disappointing trailer. the horses are barely featured. i feel like i'm about to get kangaroo jack'd here.

We should have known we were in trouble when they took horse out of the title.