grim22

Dolittle | Jan 17 2020 | Universal | 16% RT | UK Press Screening Cancelled | Expected to lose 50M+ | RDJ Texting Papa Feige 'U Up?'

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

This movie's boxoffice gonna be Austin Powers in Goldfinch:Gaga:

what? surely this can't do as poorly as the goldfi-

14 minutes ago, Alli said:

wow...that's a great trailer!

oh.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, BeastByTheBay said:

The CG looks awful, reminds me of Golden Compass

Cause they inserted GC's Iorek (armored bear) in it! Why does this bear have a helmet like Iorek?

Related image

:hahaha:

So now we know why Marvel Phase 4 is so short. Making room for RDJ inevitable return after this.

• Like 1

I love RDJ, I really do, he is so talented, but even my Tony Stark love can't get me to spend money on this.  Also, someone please tell him to stop doing accents.  He is Not Good at them and it is very distracting. 

How much you wanna bet that Tom Holland dog ends up telling Dolittle that "he doesn't feel so good?"

• Haha 1

Laughably pretentious. No wonder this went into major reshoots after bad test screenings. This film is absolutely full of itself. The animals don’t lol real in the slightest. RDJ looks like he’s doing what is asked of him by the script and director, but the tone is all wrong.

remove the terrible rendition of WW and you'll improve the trailer by 50%. have RDJ say nothing in that fake accent and you'll imrpove it by 30%. recut the rest. 

Edited by Valonqar

As much as I liked Gary Jules' cover of Mad World, i feel like its legacy is rather terrible. Think I'll listen to Joey Ramones' cover of Wonderful World to try and get this horrible thing out of my head.

Edited by Orestes

When I saw Alice and Wonderland and Maleficent mentioned at the start I already knew what to expect. 

Whatever accent he’s going for: stop immediately. 

• Like 1

Yeah, AIW and Maleficent mention is so desperate as if they had no better reference but felt that they couldn't sell this crap on its own. Mess.

Edited by Valonqar

Should have said from the director of 'Syriana' and the writer of 'Syriana...and Call of Duty: Ghosts' to get our attention

11 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Should have said from the director of 'Syriana' and the writer of 'Syriana...and Call of Duty: Ghosts' to get our attention

from the guy who gave you GOLD

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

The real Welsh accent sounds silly enough already. RDJ's interpretation sounds even better.

Edited by ddddeeee

10 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Reddit posts on the BTS drama

Director has an angry racist dog lol

EGuLx30X0AYorzH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I need footage of this.

Edit: And also this

EGuLx3zWwAAOm6T?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by cookie
  • Astonished 1

Maybe this movie will be so badly received it'll be a blessing in disguise: RDJ will realise he should take the Christian Bale route and not give a shit about making money he doesn't need and pick, y'know, half-interesting projects.